A God's Revelation

If possible, Naruto would've been blushing, Only if one could blush from getting looks of awe from the fairies. But Naruto had merely shrugged off their wonder over how he was able to beat down Erza and leave her lying on the battleground. He wasn't okay himself. He had cuts all over his body and he had leaked some of his precious blood. But the end result was that Erza had received a beating. He had to use everything he could on his physical prowess and speed to ensure of victory, though.

It hadn't gone easily as he had first thought it would. It turned out the woman never knew when to give up. She just wouldn't lie down and packed a punch herself. His jaw still hurt from one of her brutal kicks.

Still, he had done it.

Uzumaki Naruto had to make his word a reality. He said he would beat her and a beating Erza received. His word was the word of a god. The word of a god was law. So, things had to occur as the law had decreed.

He couldn't blush at their praise because he had beaten stronger opponents than Erza in his life. What was Erza compared to a Jinchuriki, or even a Bijuu for what matter? No, he didn't have to stop there, what was she compared to the likes of Jiraiya, the likes of Nagato? Yup, that had been his toughest fight. He had to battle a god without any special abilities other than the Kyuubi's power.

Worse, the man could absorb chakra. It had been his toughest fight. But he had prevailed and took the man's Rinnegan to increase his own power. It was needed to go against the world when he was just one man. Oh, he had been made a god when he took on the Rinnegan. The power was just awesome. Wielding those eyes had made Naruto realize why those eyes only had one person and no one else had them.

Beating Erza was no trouble for a man who has defeated Kages. He needed members of the 10 wizards saints to be bested, or Zeref for that matter. Hell, they could bring on dragons and he could beat the crap out of those lizards. He could show the damn lizards who the god was.

Yet, these mages thought of Erza's defeat as something unbelievable. Perhaps it was because Erza has maintained a strong persona and she beat the crap out of mages such as Natsu with ease. But they didn't know the Phantom. Uzumaki Naruto was kami.

''Come on, Naruto. If you could beat Erza, you have to fight me as well!'' Natsu once more again, demanded a fight from Naruto. The pink haired has been demanding a fight from him ever since they left that battlefield, and he didn't want to play with a child.

He was a grown man! He didn't have time to be playing catch with children. Really, after fighting Erza, he wouldn't even wish to fight with Natsu. Perhaps just beating him. Yeah. He could do that. He did like to beat down opponents. But Natsu was a colleague, so a beat down would be too much because heavy damage had to follow after that.

That one time was enough for him. Especially when Natsu had been such a disappointment. For someone who held magic said to be able to kill Dragons, he was disappointing. Perhaps there was more to the magic of a slayer than Natsu was able to unlock. That seemed likely.

''No. Just go play with Gray or something,'' Naruto said dismissively.

''Come on! I don't want to miss this chance!'' How could he? He had a chance to do something Erza couldn't and he just wanted to fight someone powerful. Was that too much to ask?

''Just give it up, Natsu. If Erza didn't win, who do you think you are? You can't win,'' someone said, passing by the desk Naruto sat, being bothered by the pink haired Dragon Slayer.

Natsu sent the person a look before looking at Naruto. Almost pleading, but Naruto didn't buy into it.

Natsu was forced to turn to Lucy, "won't you talk to him, Lucy?"