Chapter 29

Naruto looked through the room he was in, still in Mercurios. The Fairies had yet to leave the capital for their beloved home in Magnolia. Well, it had yet to be a day after the Grand Magic games ended, so it was understandable why they were still present. There were still celebrations that had to be engaged.

The blond was with Makarov and the first master, as well as Erza. The woman wanted to know things that she needed to know and since Naruto had been away into his world, it would have been a major deal to talk about it with her present, but since he was over things, Naruto found no trouble in letting the redhead listen in to the conversation.

He was sure that she would have questions after everything. He just hoped that she would be able to control herself enough to keep quiet as he talked with the adults who already knew his story from another world. He had not told Mavis face to face, but she had heard him talking about it with Zeref.

The blond settled down on a small table, and stared up into the white ceiling above him. It was another situation to be in the presence of these people. He had to reflect on his previous life and the things he had been doing over the past year in the Elemental Nations.

It had been a good time that enabled him to clear the demons drumming within his head. His mind was light and the situation didn't look so bleak after all. He could actually plan for the future and hope to live more of it.

"I can't say that I am surprised to see you again," Mavis said in a quiet tone, levelling a narrowed stare towards Naruto.

While she was not surprised that he was still alive and well, she had a lot of questions about his whereabouts. It had become certain after a month that the blond had disappeared from this world. She did have her guesses but that was all just speculation. The truth would come out from the blond's mouth.

Questions aside, Mavis was truly happy that Naruto was back in the world of the Fairies. She had been a little lonely without him visiting her. His visits had always been a refreshment and something that kept her informed about what was happening in Fiore, and this continent of Ishgar as a whole.

Naruto looked at the first master for a second before shifting his eyes towards Makarov – who was silently sitting on the table just beside the first master. Erza was just sitting another table away, but she was sitting on a chair, her eyes never straying away from him.

"Well, I never said I would leave forever," Naruto said with a small smile.

"You say that as if you said you were disappearing," Makarov said, with a raised eye brow.

Naruto shrugged a bit carelessly. "Regardless, I didn't say I would be dying soon. When I am about to permanently leave this world, you will know..." well, that would depend on whether they would be alive or not by that time. If not, it would be a pity, but it was still what was going to happen because someone like Makarov could not outlive him.

He may not have Kurama's power, but he was still not normal.

"In any case, I did just disappear. Admittedly, it wasn't something that I had control over. I was literally sucked into another world," the blond said.

"So, there are things that are even beyond you," Mavis stated calmly, showing some surprise on her face – whether it was real or just a face was debatable, Naruto doubted it was real. "From what I saw you doing, I have to say, I thought all things were impossible. You just did things that nobody from this world could do and would even dream of doing."

"Don't think too much of it," Naruto said. "It is something rare. Even the people from my world cannot do things like I do. I wouldn't be boasting to say that I am the only one alive who can actually do it."