first

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

Monday 9:23am
Kim Entertainment
*Alarm ring*
"Boss is here! Get to your positions now!" The employer yelled after getting a call from the guard outside, telling the others to get ready. Screams filled the room as everyone got into their seats. One mistake your fired.

A black Mercedes car pulled up parking in front of the tall building as the man inside opened the door with confidence walking inside the building. One of the workers accidentally dropped a few papers on the floor, sadly Mr Kim witnessed.

"You" he stopped eyeing the man on the floor that it trying to get all the papers together.

"Your fired, I want you out of my building within the next ten minutes" he continued to walk towards the elevator to his office on the 13th floor. Confidently, he stepped out of the elevator into his floor, the workers quickly stood up from there workplace and bowed down multiple times, not even taking a look the male signaled them to sit with his index finger and made his way to his office, shutting his door closed as the workers held onto their chest, beginning to breath again.

The male made his way to his desk, sitting in front of his computer as well as other documents needed. He placed his suitcase on the desk making himself more comfortable. He looked towards his right then back again, he quickly pressed into the phone getting someone on the line.

"Come into my office now", he sighed throwing his back towards the turning black leathery chair. Immediately, a knock was heard from the silver door as it revealed a tall man, head down to the floor. He came closer waiting for his boss to speak.

"Sehun? Where is my coffee" he tried to stay calm, not trying to get anyone fired, as he did fired around 62 employees last week, due to their stupidity. Sehun fidgeted with his hands as his head stayed low.

"M-Mr Kim, you don't have an assistant anymore remember? You fired her last week" he nervously spoke making the male even more pissed. Eyes like lasers blasting through Sehun's head.

"What are you waiting for? Get the applications out to me" He pointed at him as Sehun quickly bowed down and rushed out of his office. As he left a tall, broad shouldered opened the door freely and closed it after. He made his way in front of his desk as he made himself comfortable on the chair.

"Are you still stressing?" He asked placing one leg ontop of the other. Namjoon tilted his head, glaring at the other male.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" He spoke as the other male scoffed in return.

"Are the women your fucking not enough to reduce the stress your having?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow as he leaned closer to Namjoon's desk.

"What's her name again? Jasmine?" His eyes wondered around the office as it once again landed on Namjoon's.

"You told me she's very pleasurable" continuing as Namjoon smirked in return, making the older smile back.

"She's average, nothing special, the same as every girl I fucked before" a knock was heard on the big metal sliver door as Namjoon spoke.

"Come in" the door slowly opened as Sehun came in with the pile of applications on his hands, he slowly  placed them on the desk, making sure not to drop them as he bowed to his boss.

"T-he applications boss" Namjoon looked at him as he smirked showing his dimples, making the guy more nervous because he never smiles at his employees.

"Do you like working here?" Eyebrows raised as he fiddled with his pen, waiting for an answer. Sehun looked up at his boss as he nodded his head.

"Then get the fuck out!" Sehun flinched due to the unexpected yell, once again he bowed as he rushed fast walking outside his office.