Chapter 1

Colby was jogging backstage and completely zoned out to stay focused on his match with Baron Corbin at Elimination Chamber. When suddenly he bumped in to something or actually someone, Rebecca Quin.

Rebecca: Lopez, watch out
Colby: My bad, Rebecca, didn't see you there I was totally zoned out getting ready for my match tonight. Hey, you look great tonight.

Rebecca blushes slightly which catches Colby's attention

Colby: I saw that blush Quin, you can't hide that from me. Do you wanna get some coffee sometime.
Rebecca: Colby Lopez are you asking me out?
Colby: Depends, do you wanna go out with me?

Colby smiles and takes Rebecca's hand and she is in utter shock.

Rebecca: Yeah, sure, why not.
Colby: Great, I will pick you up from tomorrow morning from your hotel room say around 9am.
Rebbeca: Its a date.

They hug and she walks to Ashley's dressing room. Rebecca screams with happiness which scares the living crap out of Charlotte.

Ashley: Rebecca, what was that scream? You scared the living crap out of me.
Rebecca: Sorry, Ash, didn't mean to it is just Colby asked me out to coffee.

Rebecca and Ashley happy dance unfortunately for them the dressing room door is wide open and Colby just so happened to walk by and sees them dancing and starts laughing and then they freeze in place which makes Colby laugh little harder and he enters the dressing room.

Colby: Nice moves, Rebecca
Rebecca: Well this is embarrassing, haven't had our first date yet and I am already making a fool of myself
Colby: No, it is totally cute. I am glad you really like me that way because I really like you as more than friends. I am not going to sugar coat it. I have had a crush on you since we met and have been trying to ask you out since.

Rebecca tears up and blushes this time more noticeable and it makes Colby smile shyly.

Rebecca: Really? You have been crushing on me for 6 years? Wow, I always thought it was all one way. Colby I have a confession to make, I have been crushing on you for the past 6 years. In fact in the last few months I have started falling for you.

Colby smiles and pulls Rebecca in for a kiss but stops giving Ashley a look of "Can you give us some privacy?" and Ashley leaves and Colby proceeds to kiss Rebecca passionately.

Colby: I can't believe I am about to say this but I have been falling for you too. I-I gotta go my match is next. Bye, Babe.

Rebecca pulls his shirt at the collar and pulls him down for another and he takes off for his match with Corbin

Rebecca: Good luck, Sethie.

So this is my first story on Wattpad my best friend Lauren is the reason I decided to share my work. I thought long and hard about this and decided why not? Thank you Lauren for getting me to do this. Vote and Comment. I will post as frequently as I can as I do have college and work. I hope you guys love my story.