Chapter 23

After leaving Rebecca in her locker room Ashley went to fine Colby who happened to be in his locker room, actually it was the locker room that him and Rebecca shared, and she knocked on the door.

Colby: Who is it?
Ashley: A tall, blonde, ass kicker.
Colby: Oh geez tell me that isn't Lacey.

Ashley laughed

Ashley: Ok, wrong blonde.
Colby: Damn, it's Charlotte isnt it?
Ashley: Ding, Ding, Ding.

Colby goes and unlocks the door.

Colby: What's up, Ash.
Ashley: I need your help with something
Colby: What about Andrade?
Ashley: Not here yet.
Colby: Ok, let's go.

Ashley gets Colby to her locker room. Colby's eyes widen as he sees Rebecca sitting on the couch.

Colby: Ashley, no I really don't wanna be here.
Ashley: Just listen to what she has to say.

Colby nods as Ashley closes the door and Rebecca gets up and locks it.

Colby: Alright, Rebecca, what?

Rebecca has tears in her eyes.

Rebecca: Colby, what you saw outside that coffee was not what you think. Can I explain what really happened, please?
Colby: Please do, because just seeing that ripped my heart to shreds.
Rebecca: I know. What happened was I had woke up this morning to find a note on your pillow and it just brought an instant smile to my face.
Colby: Ok, then what?
Rebecca: I went to the coffee shop to get us some coffees. Then I saw my asshole of an ex, Luke.
Colby: The one that cheated on you in your own apartment?
Rebecca: Yes, and I told him what an asshole he was to me and tried to walk a way.

Colby's eyes begin to fill with tears some even slipping down his cheeks.

Rebecca: Then he-

Rebecca starts crying and Colby cups her face and and brushed her tears away.

Colby: Rebecca, take your time, what did he do?
Rebecca: He grabbed my arm and yanked me back to him and I dropped our coffees and he forced himself on me and kissed me.

Now Colby was trying to hold himself together but that didn't happen, he sat down covering his face with his hands crying.

Colby: What happened next?
Rebecca: I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. I didn't kiss him back, I promise. Sethie I love you not him. Do you believe me? I wouldn't ruin what we have together. This ring means everything to me. I want to be able to say you are my husband.

He pulls Rebecca to her feet and into a hug and then pulls her into a kiss.

Colby: I believe you. I am really sorry I didn't let you explain earlier.
Rebecca: Babe, it's ok. You were hurt by what you saw but now you know the truth.
Colby: I know that I love you, Red.
Rebecca: I love you, too, Architect.

Colby pulls Becky in to a long kiss but are interrupted by a knock at the door and then a voice.

Ashley: Guys, are you still talking? Oh geez yall better not be making out on my couch i want to nap there later.

Rebecca and Colby get evil grins on their faces. They have an idea to mess with Ashley. Rebecca stared moaning and Colby starts right after her. Ashley then kicks the door down and saw them on the floor laughing.

Ashley: You two are such assholes, I will get you back now to Rebecca we have a 4 on 4 match to get ready for. Oh and one more question are we going to have a wedding Mr. I-like-to-be-like-Randy-Savage and Ms. I-like-to-be-like-Miss-Elizabeth?

Rebecca and Colby look at each other and come up with a perfect answer.

Rebecca and Colby: Oooh Yeaaaaah!

Ashley laughs

Ashley: I had to say Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth didn't I.