Chapter 39

After losing the Universal title to Rebecca he wanted it back but he wanted another wager he would defend his Up Up Down Down against her on the channel. Over course Xavier Woods would pick the game and he picked WWE 2K16 which had "Irish Lass Kicker Becky" and "The Architect Seth" they figured out how to do the intergender match and got it up and running. Before the stream could start, of course no live stream from Up Up Down Down is complete without technical difficulties. Colby just threw his hands and was looking at the tech team like "Are you kidding me?"

Colby: Woods, man everytime. What is this a routine with this channel.
Woods: Just don't forget no swearing on live stream.
Rebecca: Right, no dolphin.
Colby: Just get the stream going please. I got to win back my Universal title my side of the trophy room looks weird without it.

Rebecca laughed remembering how she kicked Colby's ass a few nights ago.

Rebecca: Awww is someone regreting a bet. You made a commitment and you had to honor it.
Colby: Ok, remember that when I win back my Universal title.
Rebecca: Good luck, Babe.

Finally after 45 minutes of Colby and Rebecca trash talking back and forth little did they know the stream had started and everything they just said was broadcasted to all of the viewers.

Woods: Bout time you guys shut up we have been live for 45 minutes and everything y'all just said was heard. Both Colby and Rebecca were red in the face.

Rebecca: Sorry you guys had to see that pretty sure you guys didnt come here to see two people trash talk each other for nearly an hour.
Colby: Alright, here we go. Woods: Winner gets the Up Up Down Down title and the Universal title

Both players nod and the game begins Rebecca had changed her finisher settings to Colby's stomp combo as part of a well sorted plan while he was in the bathroom. The time came he thought she was going to use the Dis-arm-her and when she superkicked him and hit the stomp he was so shocked he didn't even have a chance to kick out he lost the Up Up Down Down title to his sneaky fiancee.

Colby: Changed you finisher settings?
Rebecca: Yep
Colby: While I was in the bathroom?

Rebecca let out and evil laugh. Which Colby tried his hardest to keep a straight face but nope that laugh he couldn't. And of course the traditional title change ceremony as he did a few nights before he presented the U2D2 (Up Up Down Down) title to her and she turned arms out and he didn't even have to question it he knew she wanted to put around her waist. She turned and hugged him.

Rebecca: Sorry for changing my settings but I wanted to have a shocking finish to the stream and what's better than stealing my man's finisher.
Colby: Ok, you got me there. You won fair and square, Babe
Rebecca: I still love you.
Colby: I love you, too. But you made U2D2 history. You are the first woman to be Up Up Down Down champion.
Woods: Congrats to our new champ and great job to our former champ. See you guys next time on Up Up Down Down.