Chapter 14

They got back to the states a few days later and the jet lag hit hard. But Rebecca was a little used to it after traveling to different countries at the beginning of her career. She was sitting on the edge of the bed when something dawned on her she remembered before Colby proposed she looked back at and saw Hunter and Steph covering Vince's mouth and at first she didn't think anything of it she decided to ask Colby if he knew anything about that.

Rebecca: Sethie?
Colby: Yeah, Baby.
Rebecca: Something just hit me, figuratively speaking.
Colby: What's that, Red?
Rebecca: Did you tell only Vince about your proposal plan or Vince, Steph, and Hunter?
Colby: Why do you ask?
Rebecca: Cause when I was waiting by the curtain I looked back and saw Hunter and Steph covering Vince's mouth like trying to keep him quiet.
Colby: I only told Vince.

Rebecca starts laughing at the realization that Vince is terrible with secrets.

Rebecca: Ok, so either Vince has a big mouth or he had you on speaker.
Colby: No, he didn't have me on speaker cause I didn't know if you were on the other end meeting with him to discuss the future plans for you as Raw women's champ I didn't want to risk it and you find out before I actually proposed.
Rebecca: You know, maybe we should talk to Vince about this and figure out how Steph and Hunter found out.
Colby: Yeah, but first i am starving and really want pancakes.
Rebecca: Yeah, me too.

They decided to cook pancakes and Rebecca cut some fruit to go with it and they sat down and ate. Then they got dressed and went to talk to Vince. They get to his office and knock on the door and he says come in.

Colby: Hey, Vince.
Vince: Hey, Colby, Rebecca.
Rebecca: Hi, Vince.
Vince: So what brings the champs by?
Colby: Vince, how did Hunter and Stephanie find out about my plans to propose to Rebecca?

Vince gulps knowing he is in trouble.

Vince: Guilty. I kinda told them and I completely didn't mean too. I knew you wanted Hunter and Steph to be as surprised as Rebecca, sorry. In fact if they hadn't of covered my mouth I would have accidentally told Rebecca.

Rebecca is in full on laughter and Colby is trying to stay serious.

Vince: I am really sorry about all this.
Colby: Ok, lesson learned. Next tim I plan a surprise for Rebecca tell Hunter at least he doesn't have big mouth.

Rebecca giggled a bit and pulled Colby into hug trying to calm him down.

Rebecca: Babe, you proposed in my home country, with my family sitting ringside, and on worldwide tv. I couldn't have asked for a better proposal.
Colby: I love you so much, Red.
Rebecca: I love you too. Can we stop and get some quinoa.

Colby just laughed, he knew her obsession with quinoa went all the way back to a gimmick she hated with a passion.

Colby: You and quinoa, I swear.
Rebecca: What it is good, you gotta try it.
Colby: Fine, I will try it.

Colby said that with confidence that even Rebecca was surprised she didn't have to bribe him to try it.

Rebecca: Let's get out of here. We are off work today I want to get my quinoa and relax.