Chapter 40

Colby and Rebecca got back home and unloaded the babies from where they stayed at Colby's mom's house while they did their U2D2 video. They got inside and Rebecca plopped down on the couch holding the Universal and the U2D2 title.

Rebecca: Becky2Belts rides again.

Colby chuckled he knew Rebecca missed being in the ring but doctor wanted her out of the ring for 6 more months to give her body time to heal from the pregnancy and the labor.

Rebecca: I miss the ring, Colby.

She started crying. She wanted to get back in the ring more than anything. That determination is what Colby fell in love the most. Her desire, passion, and overall love for everything. It broke his heart to see her like this. He picked up Lauren and placed her in Rebecca's arms while he went back and grabbed CJ. He sat on the couch and they snuggled the twins together. Becky was still sobbing into Colby's shirt.

Colby: Rebecca, look at me.

He titled her chin up and captured her lips before she finally let out a smile.

Colby: I know you miss the ring, but look down at what you gained from giving it up for 18 months.

She looks down at her 3 month old twins. And she looks at her ring on her left hand realizing she gained more than she ever lost.

Rebecca: Oh, Colby what would I do without?
Colby: I ask myself that question every day. The answer is I don't want to think about it. I refuse to think about it. Because not a day goes by that I wished I had told you my feelings sooner. Hell I wish i had told you my feelings in NXT. But again I didn't know you loved me too.

Then Rebecca shoots up hands Lauren to Colby and runs to the bathroom to empty her stomach. Colby placed the twins in their respective bassinets and went to check on Rebecca who had the bedroom door closed. He knocked a couple times then heard more crying. He opened the door and found her sitting on the bed with something in her hand.

Colby: Rebecca, is that?
Rebecca: A pregnancy test actually four tests.

Rebecca flipped all of them over each one said in bold letters "Pregnant" and Colby just smiled. He pulled Rebecca to her feet and into a hug and she returned it.

Rebecca: This explains alot. Mood swings, the vomiting.
Colby: You're late aren't you.
Rebecca: Guilty. Well now that we know for sure I am probably about 4 weeks because we had to wait 2 months after I gave birth to the twins for us to be able to.....
Colby: Yeah. Hey wouldn't it be funny if we had twins again.

This time instead of laughter he got smack in the arm.

Rebecca: Colby Daniel Lopez, are you trying to give me 20 kids.
Colby: well I was hoping you would laugh but maybe I will shut up and keep the twin jokes to myself.
Rebecca: Smart boy.

Well after that little surprise they went to get the babies as they heard them start crying. Now the fun part was explaining to their parents that Rebecca is pregnant again.