Sixx

"Seriously nice job Tanya! These fit the theme of the tour perfectly." Nikki says.

"Well thanks Nikki, but you and Vince helped pick them out." She laughs.

"I know I just never imagined they would look this good." He says turning Stacey around to look at the full outfit.

As he does so Stacey catches a glimpse at me and smirks.

"Oh Annette" Stacey says "you had just missed Nikki."

"I can see that" I say trying to remain calm.

Nikki turns around to look at me as I remain frozen in place.

"Nikki was just saying how much he likes the costume." Stacey says putting her hands on Nikki's shoulders "but Nikki don't you think Annette's skirt is too tight."

Nikki shrugs Stacey off and walls up to me "no, I'm fact she looks.." he checks me out "perfect."

"Glad you think so Nikki, girls you should probably try on your next outfit! And Nikki I will have the pants done by tomorrow." Tonya says breaking the tension.

Nikki nods "thanks Tonya, and Annette I'll be in the rehearsal room. Come show me your next outfit." He says before leaving the room.

As soon as he does I immediately look at Stacey who just crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

The next outfit was short jean shorts with a matching jean jacket and a red bra. I still liked the first outfit better but this was still pretty hot.

Since my skin was tan, my legs looked a lot better than Stacey's did in the outfit. I made a point to bring that to her attention before I left to go see Nikki in the rehearsal room.

"So what do you think bad boy?" I ask walking up to him.

He had changed his outfit from earlier and was now wearing a different pear of leather pants with suspenders that covered his nipples.

He nods "very hot."

"I'm glad" I say then begin to stutter "and look I'm sorry about being late earlier. I fell asleep and I didn't set an alarm or anything. And I feel terrible and I really don't want you to think-"

He cuts me off "woah, woah Annette it's fine. I was just mad because I thought the reason you were late was because you were screwing around with Vince."

"No that wasn't it at all." I assure him.

He pauses "did you seriously just call me bad boy?"

I laugh "I guess I did, it just came out."

"So you don't think I'm a bad boy?" He makes fun of me.

"I mean that's what I've heard, but you don't really seem like that to me."

"Oh Annette, sweet Annette." He grabs my hand "you have no idea how bad I can be."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow "why don't you show me how bad you can be?"

He licks his lips "don't tempt the devil darling."

I widen my eyes realizing what was happening "Well I should probably give this back to Tonya before she leaves." I say nervously.

"I think that would be wise." He says "I'm actually about to head out myself."

"Oh okay, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I say backing away beginning to get butterflies from the tension between us.

He laughs "see you later Annette."

"Uh bye" I say running back to the dressing room hearing his laughs boom from behind me.