Thirteen

Mature Content

July 8th
St. Louis, Missouri

For being around each other as much as we are, it's surprisingly easy to avoid the band while on the road.

There's a couple ways this can be achieved. The first way is to either get drugged up, fucked up (alcohol), or stuck up (be a bitch). The second way is to ignore then retreat or in other words ignore the band while traveling then go off and try to find another group of people to spend your time with.

For me that differs from city to city. So one night I could be partying with a bunch of rock posers, while Mötley Crüe gets there dicks sucked or it means going off to your room to avoid confrontation.

Why are there so many men on this tour? Where are all the women? I wish the wives would stay around longer, so I could get into conversations talking about things other than "the best way to burn down a door."

Like what?

Anyway on this particular evening I planned on getting drunk on the plane while I stayed in the corner reading a magazine. Then going straight to my room as soon as we landed like usual.

"Well what do we have here?" Tommy asked coming to sit down next me.

Him and Nikki were doing their zombie powder so he was getting pretty strung out.

"Hi Tommy." I say going back to reading my magazine.

"Brrrrr" He fake shivers "why are being so cold?"

I look up at him then take a sip of my drink "I'm just tired I guess, we haven't had a day off since Arkansas."

"But we had a great show! You should wanna celebrate." He busts.

"I feel like I've been celebrating a little too much lately." I remark.

"That's not true! You never go out with us anymore, I miss fun Annette." He says.

I laugh "shut up."

"Come on" he taps my head "I know she's in there somewhere."

I laugh again "oh my god stop!"

He smirks at me "St. Louis is fun, there's a lot of interesting people if I remember correctly. You should come with us."

I sigh "every time I do that I end up having no fun then going back to the hotel early."

"That's because you hang around Stacey too much, your gonna get a stick up your ass like she has."

I glare at him.

"Oh what?" He asks "your gonna deny that fact?"

I shrug "your not wrong."

"That's what I'm saying!" He says "hang around me, and I promise you will have fun, probably more than you can manage."

"I don't know." I say.

"Hold on." He says getting up and going across the jet, only to come back with a silver plate.

"I am willing to give up my sacred zombie dust just for you." He says shoving me the plate filled with several lines.

"Oh how generous of you." I say grabbing the dollar bill and snorting one of the lines.

"Here." I say giving him back the platter "thanks."

"Oh no" he says shoving the platter back over to me "you need to do more than that."

"Fine." I roll my eyes and snort another one "happy?" I ask rubbing my nose.

"Nope." He shakes his head "more than that."