Seven

Warning mature content

My mouth go's dry "I uh, I don't know."

He smirks "oh come on Annette! It's a lonely night, we just had a great show." He raises his eyebrows "how could you say no?"

"I guess we will just have to cross that bridge if we ever come to it." I say still extremely caught off guard.

"Guess so" He states looking down at his drink. "Well I should probably get you back to your car, I'm sure if you had more drinks you wouldn't be able to drive."

"Your probably right." I say getting out of the booth.

Nikki gets out his wallet and places a 50 on the table.

"Thanks Eve." Nikki calls to her before guiding me out of the bar.

"Anytime sugar" she waves at him with a rag in her hand.

"She seems very fond of you." I say to him.

"Jealous are we?" He asks opening the car door for me.

"No just making an observation." I say.

He laughs before starting up the car and making the short drive back to where my car was parked.

We drove in silence and I decided to turn on the radio so things didn't become too awkward.

"Thank you for listening to KMP3 that was Aerosmith with Sweet Emotion."
The announcer on the radio says. "And here's a new song by Mötley Crüe from there album called Girls Girls Girls, this track is called You're All I Need."

"Hey it's you guys." I say turning it up.

"I heard." he says.

"This song is my favorite." I say.

"Really?" he asks looking over at me.

"Oh yeah I love a good power balled." I begin to sing along "what inspired you to write this song?"

"Cheating" He says bluntly.

"Oh I'm sorry" I say.

He shrugs "I got a good song out of it."

As Vince begins to sing "You're All I Need" Nikki pulls into the parking lot.

"And I love you so" I sing along.

Nikki puts the car in park and looks at me.

"How do you not get that I like you?" He says over the music.

I widen my eyes "You what?"

He turns the radio down "I thought you had some type of clue, but I'm alarmed that you really just don't know." He says.

I shake my head in disbelief "well I know you think I'm attractive because you remind me everyday, but Nikki you can't like me! You don't even know me."

It's his turn to shake his head "I flirt with you all the time, I talk to you during every break, I think of you all the time."

"I don't know what to say." I say.

He grabs my chin "then I'll do the talking."

He forcefully kisses my lips, waisting no time on sticking his tongue in my mouth.

I kiss him back hungrily gripping my fingers through his silky black hair.

"Annette." He whispers "come home with me." He begins biting my lip.

I pull away suddenly "I can't Nikki. I like you too, god I do but we work together and we are about to leave for a very long tour. This would just make things complicated."