Twelve

Oklahoma City, June 29th

Vince's POV

"You have the softest hair." She whispered in my ear while she ran her fingers through it.

"I've been told that before." I say stretching out on the bed.

She was just my type, long blonde hair, big tits, and a tight body. What more could a guy want?

We just woke up from a night of partying and awesome sex, I think there were other girls in here but they must have left.

I think her name was like Tina or Gina or something like that. Can't quite keep up these days.

The put her red finger nail under my chin and kissed me hard. I moaned into it.

"Ready for part two are we?" I ask.

She laughs "more like part 10!"

"Oh yeah" I say "good point."

I roll her over and push my weight on her making a point to spread her legs open before I enter her.

She bites her lip as her head bangs against the headboard, I look to the side of me and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I admired how I looked fucking her, before my attention was turned to the clock.

"Fuck!" I yell realizing it was 1:45.

"What?" She asks suddenly startled.

My wife Sharise was supposed to be here in 15 minutes, but I couldn't tell her that.

"I have to be at an interview." I lie.

"Oh." She says looking at the clock "do you wanna finish?"

"Sure." I say continuing on.

...

I was able to shower her off me, brush my teeth, and get some clothes on before I raced downstairs to meet Sharise.

After I came I immediately got in the shower and told either Tina or Gina to be gone by the time I was out, and she took it surprisingly well.

The elevator dinged and I got out quickly scanning the lobby for my wife.

I focused on blond heads and designer purses, before my eyes caught hers.

"Baby!" I yell waving my arm at her.

"Vince!" She squeals running up to me with her giant suitcase in hand.

She completely abandons it when puts her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"I've missed you so much" she says.

"I've missed you too." I smile.

I begin kissing her with an intensity that begins picking up very quickly.

"My room now." I say grabbing her bag.

...

I just about had her in the elevator I missed her so god damn much.

By the time we made it to my room, we were already taking our clothes off in the hallway.

"Didn't feel the need to tidy up, I see?" Sharise says looking over the dump that was now my room.

"Yeah sorry I overslept." I said.

I tried to silence her by kissing her again, but she pulled back.

"Hey?" I say.

"Sorry." She says "I need to unpack."

I roll my eyes as she drags the suitcase I lugged up here, while also trying to fuck her, up on the bed before opening it.