Ten

The show wasn't as good the second time around. All the boys were more fucked up then last time, leading them to miss some of their cues.

When it was time for bows I avoided Nikki and went inbetween Vince and Tommy which didn't seem to bother him much anyway.

"Another show means another city, come on guys get ready to go." Doc said to us shortly after we had gotten off stage.

I had time to change into street clothes, but kept my makeup on figuring I could wash it off when we got to the next hotel.

The tension between Nikki and I was so thick that you couldn't cut it with a knife. I know he was in a bad mood or too fucked up or whatever, but his comment earlier really hurt my feelings.

And what made it worse was that, he didn't even seem to care.

The plane ride was longer than the one from the previous night, but we didn't have Doc on board nagging us the whole time.

Nikki had promised me he would make sure I got my own room, but after his little outburst I didn't think that was gonna happen anymore.

...

The silence between us continued the next night and then the night after that.

I know it had only been a couple of days, but I hated this. He was the one who told me things didn't have to be complicated and then he just blew up at me for no reason.

I'm just gonna ignore him until he apologizes, because he was the one who started this all in the first place.

While I couldn't stand Stacey a majority of the time, I was kinda glad I got to share a room with her. It kept me from dwelling on Nikki's cold behavior towards me, but still I couldn't do the whole tour like this. Something was gonna have to give.

...
El Paso Texas June 24th

I had woken up before Stacey at around noon, which was early for me.

The hotel we were staying in allowed the band and the crew to have a floor to themselves, so it was pretty hard to get to sleep last night from all the ruckus.

This didn't bother Stacey though, she could sleep through just about anything, which was the one thing I envied about her.

We were in El Paso for two days before we moved on to the next city. Our show was last night so we were about to have our first day off since the tour started and I didn't really know what to do with myself.

I was walking towards the elevator to go to the lobby for some free coffee. I had just turned the corner away from the rooms when I heard a door swiftly open then slam shut, followed by someone banging on it with their fists.

"Wait! Nikki!" A high pitched voice squealed. This caught my attention, because who else could this person be talking to?

I stopped in my tracks and leaned my back against the corner of the hallway listening intently.

The person continued to bang on the door saying "come on!" And "I thought we had a good time last night?"

I heard the door open again and this time it didn't shut right after.

"We did, and now I'm telling you to leave. So stop embarrassing yourself and get out!"

Yup definitely Nikki I thought to myself.

"But you said I could come on the tour with you." The other voice said.

"Yeah well I lied." He said with no emotion in his voice "now leave, I'm done with you."