Eight

1 day before the tour

I awoke suddenly almost forgetting where I was.

The night with Nikki had stricken me and I immediately felt around the brisk sheets in search for him.

My sight was still blurry as I felt around the bed. But when my eyes adjusted it was too late, because I had accidentally hit Nikki's stomach.

"Ahh" He says jolting up and looking towards me.

I freeze terrified that he would be mad at me.

He starts rubbing his eyes then continues to look at me. "You know if you wanted to wake me up, you didn't have to hit me." He jokes.

"I know, I'm sorry" I say ashamed "it was an accident."

He grabs my chin and smiles "it's okay baby."

He tenderly kisses me and strokes his fingers along my bare back.

"So how are you feeling after last night?" He asks continuing to stroke my back with his fingers.

I look around his room, forming an answer in my head "I actually feel better than I thought I would. I thought I would wake up with hangover symptoms, but I feel completely fine."

"Yeah it doesn't really give you a hangover." He laughs like it's obvious.

"Well I didn't know" I say embarrassed.

"I'm just giving you a hard time." He says.

"I actually really liked it." I admit.

"Well good" He says "cause there will be plenty of it while we are on tour."

"See, I told you I could be fun." I say twirling a piece of his now matted hair in my fingers.

"I never doubted it." He says then begins to stroke my cheekbone.

"Good" I murder against his hand.

"Plus I didn't mind fucking you either." He smirks.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrow "how so?"

"Because you have an incredibly sexy body." He leans in closer to my head "and I loved the way you moaned my name."

"Yeah?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yeah" He says back "in fact I wanna hear you do it again."

"So make me." I say biting my lip.

"Gladly" He says forcefully pushing me back down against the bed, and getting to work in between my legs.

...

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I ask him.

We had spent the entire morning laying in bed among other things. The afternoon was approaching and I still wasn't ready to leave this perfect scenario.

"Yeah." He says stroking my leg "are you ready?"

"Pretty much." I say "I need to finish packing though."

"What have you packed so far?" He asks.

I giggle "my underwear."

"Well then your done."

"Oh shut up." I push his chest "and besides you wouldn't care if the other guys saw me in my underwear?"

"No" He shrugs.

"Why not?" I ask disappointed.

"Because" He tucks my hair behind my ear "they would get to see how beautiful your body is and be jealous that I got to fuck you."