Dear God, Save Me

(A/N) Nothing bad happens. Just a lil kiss. We keep this story PG-13.

It happened all so fast. The lips against scorched skin, clothes on the floor as the blinds were closed and lights turned all the way down.

They had drank way too much alcohol at the bar celebrating the collection to be debuted tomorrow that they damned the consequences.

Just as she was only in a bra and jeans however, he knocked over a candle and set blaze to the lamp on the side table.

She screamed, using her cup of water on the desk to extinguish the flames. He fell onto the bed laughing till his ribs hurt, clutching at the sheets as she sneered.

"Are you trying to burn down my entire apartment?"

"Not intentionally."

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." she pointed to her open door.

Adrien stopped laughing, cocked his head and scrunched his face up. "The couch isn't as comfortable."

"Too bad."

He reluctantly stood up, grabbed his shirt and ruffled her already messy hair with a hand. Marinette swatted him away, struggling thanks to their quite obvious height difference.

Adrien was a solid 6"2 while she was a mere 5"2. It was infuriating.

"I know you're staring at my ass!" Adrien said on the way out, grinning to himself.

"That's my own damn fault for buying you those sweatpants for an early Christmas present." she muttered under her breath.

"Do you have the silver clutch? Where is the silver clutch?" Marinette was frantic as she scoured through her collection.

Her models were due to walk down the annual Holiday catwalk any minute now and she was heavily unprepared.

"Mlle. Dupain Cheng," Gabriel folded his hands behind his back. "You look..disheveled."

Marinette squeaked. "Gabriel! Didn't see you there. I'm not disheveled, I'm perfectly calm."

He raised a brow. "Is that why you've been pacing for the past half hour?"

"Exercise."

"Good luck out there tonight." he handed over the silver clutch she was missing.

"Thank you, Monsieur." she handed off the clutch to a model in a dark dress with a big bow on it.

Her favorite design was a form fitting down that was modeled after Chat Noir but had a holiday touch to it.

"Adrien!" Marinette pecked a kiss to his lips. "Thank god you're here."

"You need any help?"

"I'm missing my male model for Chat Noir. Do you mind?" she held up the outfit in a see-through bag. "Please?"

"I don't know—"

"I can let you have some cocoa with extra marshmallows when we get back to my apartment." she bribed.

He still didn't budge.

"You can sleep in the bed again."