FAY: Five - All-Black

Dad came home two weeks ago from one of his business trips. That means I'm home too and I don't have to deal with Elise Cage. Nor have to face her eldest son. I made a total ass of myself so it would be great if I would never have to see him again. I have been trying to forget the whole spectacle, but unfortunately, Max keeps reminding me whenever we talk on the phone. The only good thing about this has been Max. We've become real friends and we talk on the phone nearly every day. 

I can hear dad watching ESPN in the living room. It's the only time he gets riled up. I chuckle as he swears like a sailor. Guess someone missed a 3-pointer. 

"Pumpkin?" dad shouts from the living room.

I roll my eyes. We have talked about this.

"Pumpkin?" he tries again. I shake my head.

"There is no one here by that name," I shout back. I can hear dad turning of the TV. He walks to my door and leans against the frame. He smiles at me.

"Well baby girl, do you need a ride?" he asked and looks at his watch.

"You're not watching anymore?" I ask and point towards the living room. Dad groans and shakes his head.

"Can't watch that. It's a massacre."

"Ok then. A ride would be great," I say.

"10 minutes?" 

"Yep," I say and pull a black hoodie from my closet. I already have black leggings and a black tank top on. 

Dad walks away and I start to pack my tote bag. I can't use my backpack, because it's green. This week I didn't have time nor interest to get a black one. I pack my change of clothes, a brush, and a towel. I decide not to take any makeup. I place my packed tote on the floor next to my room door. I have a couple of minutes to stretch. I should've done it earlier, but I'm not really that excited about tonight so I procrastinated. 

Dad drives me to the Alpha's house where people, or should I say teenaged werewolves have already started to gather. 

"See you later, baby girl. Have fun!" dad says as I step out of the car.

"Yeah yeah. See yah," I reply unenthusiastically. He laughs at me as I close the door. 

I can see many of my classmates standing on the driveway. I wave my hand at them. 

"Fayalicous!" Marjorie shouts and opens her arms to give me a hug. I walk to her and giggle at her. She is a hugger. Marjorie squeezes me in excitement.

"Hey, Marjorie!" I say. "And Linnie," I add when I see my classmate's big sister behind her. 

"Hi," she smiles. I don't know her that well, but she is a couple of years older than me.

"Ready for tonight?" Marjorie asks still holding me by the shoulders. She is excited and I don't want to ruin that for her so I just nod and smile.

"All-Black baby!" she yells and a group of guys join to howl with her. I take a look around. There must be at least 30 young wolves on the driveway and on the porch. We are all waiting for the Alpha's sons to join us. Exactly at eight o'clock the dark blue front door opens and the brothers step out dressed in black like all of us. I can see our Alpha and Elise standing behind them and giving us a severe stare. The Alpha raises his hand and silence falls. We lower our heads in respect.

"Evening everyone. I trust you will be on your best behavior tonight. I don't want to hear any complaints from the town folk. And no wolf forms. Am I clear?" His calm voice full of authority pierce us.