Chapter 3

"Oh that ok" Payton says as he sits back down on the couch. I furrow my eyebrows and turn to face him. He seemed pleased as if he was proud of himself.

"Get out!" I say as I point to the front door. He looks up at me with a confused look. He then stands up so our faces were only an inch away.

"You don't want me to leave" Payton says with a whisper. His lips form into a smirk as his teeth show this time. I see how he has two teeth that look like vampire teeth. Dame why is he so cute.

"I-I Do now go" I say as I gulp. I try not to look in his eyes knowing it will get to me. Payton leans in and puts his head next to mine.

"Do you?" He whispers in me ear. It sends shivers down my back and before I knew it Paytons face was only a few centimeters away. Ugh I just want to kiss him already.

I look into his hazel eyes and see him look down to my lips and lick his. At this point I was biting my lower lip. Payton must have saw this because he started to laugh. My face started to heat up with embarrassment.

"I knew you didn't want me to leave" He said. I knew I was as red as a tomato. I look down as I shifted on my feet.

"I-I mean...." I say but then I realized Im falling for the fuck boy who bullies me at school. I look up with a serious look on my face.

"Get out!" I said this time I meant it. I didn't trust him in the slightest. I knew he would either use me or hurt me so I put my foot down.

"Oh no do I have to prove you wrong. Again" Payton says with a smirk. My face expression doesn't change, not one bit and I can tell Payton knew I was serious.

"Ok ill leave but can I do one little thing first?" He asked. I thought maybe he was going to use the bathroom or grab a snack but before I knew it his lips were on mine. I was surprised and shocked. I knew the next thing I did would change my life forever.