Chapter 11

Im sorry I made the edit above for my Instagram fan account 😂 @daytonfolife go leave a likes on my recent and be sure to follow 😂

After about two days in the hospital they finally discharged me. I walked out of the hospital with Joey on my right a Payton on my left. My mom was at work and couldn't make it to the hospital. Payton slowly but surely intertwined our hands together. I look up at Payton to see him already looking at me with a smirk on his lips. I feel a smile creep onto my lips as I giggle with how stupid cute he looked.

"Whats so funny?" I hear Joey laugh. Me and Payton look down but then we just start laughing non stop.

"Whats happening? Im confused?" I look up at Joey and I couldn't help but notice how green his eyes looked when the sun hit it. I felt myself staring so I looked away as fast as I could. I see the car and immediately look up at Payton. He has a devilish smirk on his lips as I race him to the car. Before I knew it Payton was picking me up and threw me over his shoulders. Mind you my stomach felt soo bad from the internal bleeding.

"Ow ow ow ow ow Payton please put me down." Payton places me down gently and starts apologizing.

"Its ok Payton. Im fine." I laugh at how cute he was being all sweet. I look to see Joey still walking ever so slowly toward the car.

"Alright lovebirds get in the car." Joey laughs as he pulls his keys from his pocket. We all hop in his Audi i8 and start to drive. I was in the backseat while Payton was in the Passenger. Joey, of course, was driving.

"Ughh can we stop at Raising Canes. All I've eaten is hospital food for 3 days." I whine. I look over a Joey and see him smiling. Ooo his smile was soo cute. Lizzie stop. Your dating Payton. I think.

"Ok we'l stop at canes on the way." Joey says with a giggle. I look over at Payton and see him texting someone...

Oooh cliffhanger who do you think he's texting?? Is it one of his buddy's or another chick? Leave a comment love yaaa❤️❤️💛💛🤧🤧😜😂😂🌷🌷🥺