Chapter 4

I was shocked at first but then I started to kiss him back. I knew it was wrong cause he would just hurt me in the end but it felt right in the moment.

When we pulled away Payton gave me a smirk. I knew all too well what the smirk meant and I definitely was not about to be his next hoe.

"Still want me to leave?" Payton asks while his smirk grew bigger to where you could see his teeth. God those teeth get me every time.

"No!" I said smacking my lips into his. He was shocked at first but then he melted into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel the guilt flooding through my whole body but I shoved them back to the back of my mind and kept kissing Payton.

When we stopped for air I found myself sitting on Paytons lap, groping him. I immediately stood up. I had a guilty look on my face as I look from Paytons lap to his beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh no no no no!" I said as I grabbed all my stuff. I grabbed my backpack, my purse, and my beanie that ended up on the floor.

"Where you going?" I heard Payton say as I walked towards the front door. I turned to face him but didn't say anything. I opened the door and started to walk.

"Hey wait!" I heard him yell from my house. Soon after he was running toward me. Once he caught up I stopped in my tracks. Payton turned around to face me but I just glared at him.

"Whats wrong?" Payton asked. His face expression changed to a sad and sincere look but I knew it was fake.

"You know whats wrong? We just made out! YOUR MY BULLY!! Your also a player and Im not ready for a heart break. Its bad enough I have to deal with you at school but now at home too. Great! Can my life get any better" I yelled. I turned around and ran back to my front door. I slammed to door closed so Payton couldn't get in. I slid down the door and I felt tears fill my eyes. I always cry after I yell at someone its just me. I don't know if that makes me a cry baby but I don't care either way its me you got a problem don't talk to me. Its that simply.