Chapter 7

The door opens yo reveal Payton standing there. His eyes were red and puffy. I soon realize that me a Joey were about to kiss.

I jump up and run out of the closet. I don't look back at all even though I felt really guilty. Yesterday I kissed Payton and today I was about to kiss Joey. God whats wrong with me.

I ran to the nearest park and sat on the swing. At the time I couldn't feel the pain until I sat down. My stomach felt like it was on fire. I soon fall to floor in pain. I start to cough and cough until I cough up blood. I start to panic. Am I going to die? These thoughts flooded my brain. I couldn't help but get dizzy before I blacked out again.

"Lizzie! Lizzie come on get up!" I hear. My eyes flutter open to see Payton standing above me. I look around and find my self in a hospital room. I have a thing called white coat syndrome and I causes me to get high blood pressure when I'm at a hospital. I start to panic again. I looked over at Payton who was crying then I look to the other side of the room to find Joey and my mom. Why is Payton and Joey here? Why is Payton crying? I look in Paytons eyes and he gives me a big hug.

"Umm what are you doing here? Why are you crying?" I ask. Payton lets go of our hug and looks down. In the corner of my eye, I see my mom and Joey walk out of the room.

"Its all my fault, I hurt you really bad that you had to be sent to the hospital. I hurt you and I didn't care. But now I-I think.." Payton started. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him.

"What do you think?" I asked. I was really confused as to why he cared and what he didn't say. I hear him finish but I don't understand what he said.

"Speak up" I tell him. He looks up from his lap and stares into my eyes. Before I knew it Payton smacked his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back.

When he pulled away his lips formed a smile. Not a smirk, a real smile.

"I think I'm in love."