Chapter 5

That morning was pretty normal. I woke up to my alarm. I ate a sandwich my mom makes me before she goes off to work and I waited for the bus. When I got on the bus no one bothered me. To be honest it was great I was enjoying the peace and quiet until he got on.

Payton walked up to me and sat down right next to me. He started to talk but I didn't listen. I had my ear buds in listening to "Valentino" while I glared out the window.

"Listen to me when Im talking to you!!" Payton said as he yanked my ear buds right out of my ears. I just glared at him. I slowly grabbed my ear buds, without taking my eyes off of him, and placed them back in my ears.

About 5 seconds later Payton punches me right in the stomach causing me to spit blood. I look at him while my chin, yet again, was covered in blood.

"Stop the bus!! I dropped something out the window!" I yell as I stand up. The bus driver looks at me through the rear view mirror but then opens the door. I hurry passed all the students but right when Im bout to get off I tell the bus driver that once I'm off to keep driving  and that I'm going to walk the rest of the way.

I hop off the bus and right away the doors close behind me. The bus starts to move as I wave to Payton who sat in the same seat. I start to walk to school because I know if I decide to stay home my mom would kill me.

When I arrive I already miss 1st and 2nd period. I walk straight to the office and ask for a pass. They obviously said yes and I was off to 3rd period. Once I got to class all eyes were on me but I didn't care at all. I just sat in my usual seat and listened to the lesson.

Lunch

I walked through the halls to my locker to drop off my books that I don't  need. Once I close my locker door I see someone standing there and I knew exactly who it was. I completely ignored him and kept walking. When I lifted my head up I saw Jaden standing there so I turned to my left and saw Jackson then to my right and saw Joey. I turn around to find Payton leaning against the lockers acting all cool.

"Shit" I whisper under my breath. I look up into Paytons eyes and gave him my best fake I'm sorry look. He smirked and walked toward me ever so slowly. I start to shake a little as my breath becomes shaky. Payton moves his head so its right next to mine.

"Im sorry." He whispered. At this point I'm confused then I remembered yesterday how we made out at my house. Does he think were dating? "Wh-" I try to say but his fist slams into my gut caused me to fall to the floor. Joey,
Jaden, and Jackson start to kick and punch me too. I start to get really dizzy and before I could do anything I black out.