Just Smile Pass The Pain - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so your a girl" prince lance asked the short, hazel eyes, short hazel hair with freckles over her cheeks and noise girl dressed as a knight in front of him.

"yes, my prince I'm sorry for lying" pidge, replied to the tall, thin, light tan, chocolate hair and ocean eyes prince. 

"why did you become a knight, its a job for males only" Lance asked as they sat around the fire in the middle of the woods.

"my father was a doctor who was killed by a drunken soldier. I lost my mother from sickness later that year and my brother became a knight wanting to protect our home. He hasn't heard the news of our parents and I wasn't allowed to see him when I visit the castle. I wanted to protect the only family I had and join up, I cut my hair and bandage my chest to be flat then I became a knight but I not been able to find any clue of where my brother was placed" Pidge said with a frown.

"I see, I'm sorry for your lost" Lance said with a frown.

"its nothing my prince ... I should be sorry for betraying you by hiding my gender and becoming a knight" Pidge said and bowed knowing she could be killed for being a female knight and hiding her gender.

"dont be, you just wanted to protect your family and I must say I'm amazed your gotten so well while only being a small women. I hear your one of the best fighters and knights we got" Lance said with a huge grin.

"yes I am but I dont not care for such titles as women of men when it comes to a fight" Pidge smiled and sat back on her log. 

"well you just proved I should stay fearing my mother more then my father" Lance grinned and heard pidge giggle finding it cute.

"yes I must agree, I was always more scared of my mother then father" Pidge smiled and the two chuckled. 

"when do you think the other knights with find us" Lance asked as he looked to the fire. The castle was under attack by assassins and knights were sent out to protect each royal member but lance was forgotten and nearly died. Pidge fought the assassin just in time and saved his life before dragging him into the woods where she fought best. 

"by the morning, I left the symbol meaning I'm protecting you in my area" Pidge smiled gently.

"so your a woods kind of girl" Lance smirked.

"yeah and by the face you jump into every lake, river and even water fountain that your a water type of guy" Pidge smirked and lance blushed.

"you saw that" Lance said embarrassed that others saw him jumping in the water fountain. 

"yes it was very fun to watch but dont worry I was the only one around" Pidge smiled and giggled a little at the memory.

"well did you like what you see the" Lance grinned cheekily as he remember it was around 2am when he jump into the water fountain naked since he wanted to try it once but prince wasn't allowed to jump in water naked.

"and who says I was looking ... you might not be my type" Pidge smirked with a small blush on her cheeks making Lance grin. 

"oh really not your type" Lance grinned and playfully kicked her leg.