Kyle - Kidge

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Kyle" Shiro said with a small worried smile as he noticed the one year old come crawling into the bridge of the atlas. 

"mummy ... daddy" A year old boy known as Kyle Holt Kogane. He had pidge hazel eyes with a hint of purple near the middle. Midnight smooth and soft black hair like keith. He was pale skinned and had cute freckles only on his cheek. He was Pidge and Keith son. 

"oh no sweetie your mother and father are flying those lions right now" Veronica said with a sweet smile as she pointed to voltron fighting a galra ship.

"dont show my grandson violence" Colleen said with worry as she picked Kyle up and turned him away from the battle.

"my wife, his parents are paladin of voltron and his mother is your daughter ... I'm sure he gonna learn about violence and might even cause some in school fights knowing his got our daughter blood" Sam chuckled from the engine room. 

"its good to be a fighter, it means he knows how to protect important to him" Krollia said with a proud smile and ruffled Kyle hair.

"Katie hurry up this battle and protect your child from everyone comments" Matt grinned into the com.

"little busy" Pidge replied as she was holding the voltron shield and lance was using the sword.

"it still cant believe you married keith" Lance said still in shock even tho the two got married on Olkarion once pidge gave birth to Kyle since they didnt wanna go back to earth with a son and not be married. 

"i cant believe shiro cried through it all" Hunk chuckled.

"who wouldn't cry at something so beautiful, our brain and emo got married and in pidge arms she held new-born Kyle ... it was just so emotional" Shiro said as he started to tear up again.

"oh old man, enough crying we in the middle of a war" Keith said with a smirk and voltron soon destroyed the fighters and galra ship before flying back in. 

The five paladins walked into the bridge a little tired but otherwise fine. Keith and pidge was holding hands and their smiles grew as they saw Kyle who grinned at seeing his parents.

"hello trouble" Pidge smiled as she took Kyle from her mother and kissed her son forehead making him giggle.

"did you see mummy punch that fighter" Keith said with a smirk and rubbed his son cheek.

"and did you see daddy shooting down those fighters with clever flying skills" Pidge smiled and Kyle clapped his hands in joy.

"and you told me that alteans bring their children up weirdly" Allura smiled before rolling her eyes.

"yeah humans have wired rules for children" Coran said with a small smile. 

"no way your crying again shiro, they already married" Lance said with grin as shiro wipe his tears of joys.

"but they just so adorable .. I feel like a proud father" Shiro said with a bright smile.

"I wish I could be the proud father but it seemed like my daughter husband got her pregnant in space and married her without tell me" Sam called over the coms and keith rubbed his neck awkwardly.