Hidden Pain - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

They won, the war was over and everyone was home again. Everyone was injured during the last battle and Allura death was still hovering in the air. What made it worse was that becuase the war was ended everyone was rebuilding again and needed help to rebuild meaning everyone was busy.

Well the five paladins was given rest since they were beaten near to death after fighting so hard and protecting other ships from the galra attacks. Pidge had it worse but she didnt act like it since she didnt want to worry her friends or family. 

She limp her way to a medic and begged the doctor to not let anyone see her until she was saved. She was close to death but knew everyone was in bad shape and thinking over losing Allura. She didnt want to add more sadness by telling the others she nearly died and nearly did since the operation didnt go smoothly. 

Pidge heard that Hunk went home to finish healing since he just had a couple old cuts now. Shiro was in the garrison helping out with planning and acting as a leader to soldiers who wasn't sure how to help. Keith escape hospital and started to fly out to help alien planets that needed a help. Pidge heard lance was beaten up but went home with his family. 

Pidge wanted to go home but the doctor wanted to keep her in to make sure she didnt reopen her injures since she could bleed to death and they not sure if they could restart her heart if it stopped again why she was so badly injured. 

Matt found out since he broke into the room and pidge got him to promise not to tell their parents or anyone since everyone was having a hard time. Her parents would call her once every couple times but then it turned to once a week since they were busy with working and helping others. Pidge was now all alone in the hospital but she could move around as long as she took a wheelchair since her wounds were healing well and her life wasn't in danger anymore.

Being the crazy girl she was, she raced down the empty halls since more injured during the war was long home now. She raced round each corner missing any nurses or doctors in the way with a slight cheeky smile and a small yell of sorry. She was enjoying her freedom with a wheelchair and even got her laptop in her room making her no longer board to death. 

She told her friends she was busy helping aliens with their technology problems so no one knew she was in hospital and it worked. She was told she could leave at the end of the week and she couldn't be more excited. 

She could go home, she her mother and father. She could see lance .... Pidge froze as that pop into her mind. Why would she want to see lance more then her family. She been living with lance for four years in a space castle, why would see want to see him only after two months after the end of the war. 

But she knew why, she knew since she met him in the garrison.

Katie had a crush, a huge one.

Pidge was in love with 

Lance Mcclain. 

But he loved allura and pidge cheered on her best friend not letting him know about her crush on him to keep their friendship. 

Keith and shiro knew about pidge being in love with lance and laughed when they first found out. 

No they really laughed in the middle of the lounge on the ship when pidge told them. Keith was in tears from laughing too much and shiro had to hold his sides. 

Pidge never talk to them about love since.

She just kept acting as lance friend and cheered him on, being the friend he needed her to be. 

But in truth she wanted to cry, to scream and break down from the pain she felt seeing him flirt with other girls and falling for allura. She watched her one side love fall for another and watch as they grew close. 

Pidge felt tears fall from her eyes as she looked out the window seeing someone carry forget me not.

Forget me not. 

Lance bought pidge those flowers to cheer him up when they were in garrison. That was the day pidge fell in love with lance becuase she saw the real lance and he was beautiful in her eyes. She wished to have him as her own. 

Her tears fell, the tears she held back for so long finally could come out. She cried the pain out and held her chest not caring how she looked to those who passed by. 

She looked up when she felt gentle arms warp around her and opened her eyes to see lance. He smiled warmly at her and knee in front of her wheelchair, his eyes only looking at her sad ones.

"lance" Pidge snuffled as she looked to the boy she loved but could never have.

"hey pidgin, i didnt think you miss me so much you cry" Lance grinned making her chuckle.

"idiot, like i ever cry over you" Pidge grinned and lance wipe her tears away with a soft smile.

"good, i could never forgive myself if i ever made my important best friend cry" Lance smiled softly and pidge felt the pain as he said important but friend without a care. 

"like i let you live if you made me cry" Pidge fake smiled hiding her pain from him.

"well i dont know why your crying but here" Lance smiled as he passed a flower pot of forget me nots.

"you remember" Pidge asked shocked and her eyes shined brighter then ever.

"remember what, dont you like them .. keith said they be the best ones to buy" lance said with worry and pidge eyes dull as it was clear he didnt remember the first time he got her flowers.

"thanks, they pretty" Pidge weakly smiled and didnt look at him just the flowers.

"no worries, i always come cheer my buddy up" Lance smiled and stood up.

"how did you know i was here" pidge asked with worry.

"well after matt found out you were coming home at the end of the week he texted everyone telling them your been in hospital all this time and lied to us. Now everyone wanted to run back and come pick you up but i called dibs since you always waited for me" Lance smiled and pushed Pidge wheelchair.

"your got no idea how long i been waiting" Pidge said with a sad smile and looked to the flowers on her lap, holding back her tears. 

"did you say something" Lance asked not hearing what she said.

"oh, I said sorry for lying but i didnt want to worry anyone" Pidge smiled and closed her eyes letting a single tear fall as he pushed her outside the hospital.