Fairytail Origins

Third person POV:

Listen to music if you want.

The Protectors were sitting in the dining room in the Divinus Magia guest house. Bryan devoured his beetroot soup in less than a minute. While Kay and Jakey stared at the soup in disgust. Lo Pho sighed as he tried to get Oliver to to some training with him. Jakey and Kay secretly exchanged a couple of cookies to each other under the table will Bryan kept eyeing them both intently.

"Thanks Kay" Jakey whispered into her ear.

"No problem! Ritchie and Brandon are terrible at cooking, there's no way I'm going to eat that again. It's a food hazard these things are poisonous" Kay joked as she handed him so more cookies under the table.

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"I smell some contraband!!!!" A voice yelled.

"Oh God it's David! Hide it quickly!!!" Kay whispered into Jakey's ear as the both panicked and tried there best to hide all there 'contraband' so David wouldn't take them away.

"Kay, Jakey?" David asked as he started staring at the two little munchkins suspiciously.

"What!? NO!! NO COOKIES HERE I SWEAR!!!" Jakey said in his defensive with Kay backing him up. "YEAH NO COOKIES HERE!!!".

"Uh huh sure," Brandon said sweatdropping.

"Well if they did have some more cookies I've been needing to th my new version of dodge the lightning bolt and I do need a few test subjects" Ritchie replied looking straight at the terrified duo.

"Anyways did you need something other than cookies???" Bryan asked trying his best to save his two friends.

"Well no other than that we just wanted to drop by and say hi" Ritchie replied.

"We will be going to a meeting and we wanted to see if Lo Pho wanted a lift to shore seeing as he'll becoming to the meeting to," Brandon said.

"Wait what meeting?" David asked.

"It's a guild leader meeting, you know the Grand Magic Council. But of course what will be discussing is confidential" Ritchie replied.

"Well then gentlemen that would certainly be appreciated I would love to take you up on that offer, Relena make sure nothing bad happens to the rest of The Protectors guild okay?" Lo Pho said.

"Of course I swear upon my sword that I will protect this guild at all cost" Relena replied Bowing down to the small ginger cat.

"Very good, keep this up and you will be B class soon" Lo Pho said as he walked out the door with Ritchie and Brandon tailing him from behind.

"Sooooo got anymore contraband kiddos???"

The Grand Magic Council

All guild leaders and second in commands stood on top of there designated podium as they waited for the meeting to start. Lo Pho looked over to The Wandering Coins podium and saw a girl in a bear mask standing on top instead of a teddy bear.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to the Grand Magic council meeting. And uh oh Silver uh who may this be" Grandmaster Jonathan asked indicating to the girl on top of the second in command podium with a bear mask on.

"This Dream the new second in command for The Wandering Coins just came back from a ten year quest and now she serves as the second in command for my guild" Silver replied while the girl nodded.

The rest if the second in commands and JP looked at the girl in suspicion but decided not to question it.

"Anyways what did you call us all here for grandmaster?" Michael asked.

"Ah yes you see I called you all out here to discuss about The Grand Magic Games, as the tournament is coming up I want to make sure everything is ready and set in stone. I mean we all want a fair tournament don't we?" Grandmaster Jonathan replied.

"Why yes sir we do" Ritchie said while others nodded in approval.

"Great now that that's done let's discuss the other subjects in our meeting"

Next chapter Origins Of Olympus....