Face To Face With Eachother

Previously on FTO x OOO crossover.

"I love you... Colin..."

"She really loves me..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV:

Flashback:

"Hey Colin! I want you to meet the last member if Grimshade! This is Lily!" Seekah said introducing him to the girl.

"Hey I'm Colin" he replied shaking her hand.

"I'm Lily, resident A class member and bartender" she said smiling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lily" Colin said.

"Same to you!"

"So now that that's over.... wanna go and hang out?" Seekah asked excitedly.

"Sure, wanna join us Lily?" Colin said staring at her.

"Well I've got nothing else better to do so sure!" She replied.

-New flashback-

"Let him go!" She yelled.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!" His evil side yelled as he knocked her back.

She was thrown back into a stone wall. Cuts formed all over her body. She winced as she felt the searing pain rise in those injuries. She heard him laugh. She looked up to see him a few feet away from her, his sword drawn out ready to be used at any moment.

"C-Colin..!? You... LET GO OF HIM NOW!" She demanded.

"No can do" he said as he took a few more steps closer to her.

"Colin stop! This isn't you!" She said trembling a little.

"This is me I'm sorry Lily but today shall be your demise~"

"NO!!!! Colin this isn't you! Remember your family! Or friends! The people around you! Remember me!" Lily said as she hugged him.

"L-Lily..?" Colin muttered as he stared at the lilac haired girl.

"Colin!" She squealed as she continued to hug him tighter.

--New Flashbacks--

"Ha! You can't catch me Colin!" Lily said as she ran across the training grounds.

"Oh yes I can!" Colin replied as he continued to chase her in hot pursuit.

This morning Lily had done a couple of pranks to Colin. Like a slime bucket on top of his door, Animals in his room and lots more.

"Come back here Lily!" Colin yelled as he held his arms out trying to catch her.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!" She yelled.

She decided that she wanted to show off and decide to run backwards, which just made Colin more frustrated.

"YES I CAN!" He shouted back.

"NO YOU CAN'T-"

"YES I CAN-"

Both were to focused on either running away or catching the other that they didn't notice a small but noticeable rock in their way.They both tripped over the rock and fell.

"Ughhh what happened..?" Colin asked as he turned towards Lily.

"Uhhh ummm" was a Lily could say blushing.