Origins Of Olympus

Note:

Brandeen's is back to his normal self. All the ships have sailed like Brakey and Kario. Seekah is back, Xylo's is not dead and yeah enjoy!

Listen to the music if you want to.

Third person POV:

Jakey and Mitch sat on the docks staring at the dolphins splashing in the water. Mitch ignoring his urge to jump in and join him. Jakey however could sense his urge and laughed under his breath seeing a helpless Mitch.

"You know I you want to Mitch just go for it" Jakey said looking his brother deep in his eyes.

And with just those words Much dived in the water and swam towards the colony and started playing at them Jakey smiled as he watched his younger brother play with the dolphins.

'Ah nostalgia' Jakey thought as he remembered his past.

Behind him Jakey heard a giggle but he didn't have to look behind him to know who it was. He then felt a pair of hands wrap around his neck into a comfortable hug.

"Bryan what are you doing here?" Jakey asked looking up at his lover

Bryan smiled.

"I got bored. My sister's are all on dates with their boyfriends and now I'm jealous" Bryan replied as the continuously stroked Jakey's hair.

"Oh yeah you have another sister. What's her name again... hmm Lily? Yeah isn't she and that Hermes boy together" Jakey asked.

"Yup but I ain't jealous of their boyfriends considering I myself have the best boyfriend" Bryan said smiling at Jakey.

Jakey blushed a bit after hearing Bryan's comment.

"Even after the huge fiasco you still act the same" Jakey replied while Bryan chuckled.

"Well I know you like me better this way so why would I change?" Bryan replied.

"Your not wrong there love"

They both smiled blushing as they continued to watch Mitch play with the dolphins.

"Aww there so adorable!" Kay whispered staring at the lovely couple as she watched in awe at the romantic scene before her.

"Well there not as cute as you Kay" Mario replied. Kay blushed but also cringed a bit.

"That was pretty cringy Mario not gonna lie" Kay said looking into her lovers eyes.

"H-hey! I just complimented you and this is how you pay me back you know I sometimes wonder why I said yes to being your boyfriend" Mario replied while watching Kay laugh.

"Aw Mario you know you love me either way!" Kay said as she kissed Mario on his cheek.

Mario blushed. There was no way he could be angry at her for this long he sighed and gave in.

"Now let's go and eat some lunch I'm starving!" Kay said before grabbing Mario's hand as they walked / slithered towards the lunchroom.

Next chapter coming soon....

FTO The Change..