Origins Of Olympus The Change

Listen to the music if you want to

Third person POV:

Kay and Mario entered the lunchroom and sat down munching on some roasted chicken. When suddenly Ritchie and Brick entered the room laughing there buts off.

"What's so funny guys?" Mario asked.

"Xylo -Haha Haha!!!" Was all they could manage to say before bursting into laughter again.

"G-guys!!! It's not that funny!" Xylo yelled as he abruptly entered the room with Micheal tagging along behind him.

"Pardon me for asking, BUT WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?" Michael asked.

"Xylo apparently," Brandeen answered as he stepped inside the lunchroom.

"Alright guys just tell us what's going on here?" Kay asked.

"Well you see I Got bored and I ran into Brick and Xylo, and they said that they were being forced to visit there father by there father. So they asked me if I wanted to come and I said yeah since I had nothing to do so I followed them to visit uncle Hades-"

"Ritchie we want the abbreviated version" Mario replied interrupting his story.

"ALRIGHT FINE! Apparently Xylo's real name is Lo Pho!" Ritchie snickered while Brick started laughing again.

Brandeen decided to join in on the laughter while Kay and Mario but their lip to try and avoid laughing.

"Hey it's not that funny!" Xylo yelled in his defensive.

"I mean he's right guys" Micheal replied.

"Whatever you say Mik hail and Lo Pho" Ritchie replied causing everyone in the room except Xylo and Micheal to laugh.

"I swear Austin's a bad influence for you" Micheal said staring at Ritchie. "And you let him consider you as his mom."

"Well your a bad parent too! He considers you his mom y'know!" Ritchie replied.

"Eh you got me there,"

At the Aphrodite siblings...

"Excuse me! I clearly have the best boyfriend sister's! Your wrong I'm right!"

"No your not my boyfriend is way better than your boyfriend!"

"At least I didn't harm my boyfriend"

"SHUT UP!"

The Aphrodite siblings continued to argue about who had the best boyfriend while there boyfriends all sat down on the benches watching them all argue over them.

"When I said yes to being her boyfriend I didn't say yes to her and her siblings arguing over who has the better boyfriend" Colin muttered.

"Welcome to the Aphrodite drama life" Austin replied as he continued to stare at his girlfriend.

"Although Colin I don't blame you. Aphrodite's are crazy people" Jakey replied.

"That you are not wrong" Austin said.

"HEY!"

"You know all this fighting is childish. We're the best boyfriends you Aphrodite's could ever ask for" Jakey said.

"And the only boyfriends that you'll ever have" Austin replied.

"Exactly c'mon Lily let's go home" Colin said grabbing Lily's hand and then proceeded to walk home hand in hand.

"Let's go Jakey. I wanna go and watch the sunset!" Bryan replied as Jakey nodded as the two lovebirds headed off to the coastline.

"Bri love?" Austin asked.

"Yeah let's go home I'm getting tired anyways" Bri replied as she and Austin then proceeded to walk back to their cabin.

B
   O
      O
         M

Marshie's POV:

I was playing with my cats until I heard a loud noise.

"What the!? Don't tell me Xylo did this" I mumbled as I walked out the door and straight to where the loud noise came from.

And I was right! There stood Xylo and a few other camp members along with our camp counselor. And they were standing in front of a portal!?

"Xylo what did you do now!?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"I didn't do anything!" He replied in his defensive.

Huh yeah right. Like I'd believe him-

"Marshie he's not lying this portal just  appeared!" Kay said.

"Wait really!?" I asked.

Okay now I'm so confused.

"Well yes- AHHH!!!!" Kay yelled before being sucked into the portal followed by Mario, Brandeen and so on....

To be continued....

Next chapter 'Who are you?'