Angry Snek boi vs Fishy boi

Third person POV:

Remember:

"Fairytail Origins"

"Origins Of Olympus"

Enjoy!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

It was a just regular morning in Grimshade. Lily was at the bar serving drinks to some of the counterparts. Colin and Seek were playing a game of checkers. Bren and Michael were at his office discussing something. Such a peaceful morning, however their peaceful morning was rudely interrupted by a loud...

B
     A
          N    
              G

"Great when you thought you had your life under control for once..." Colin muttered.

"Ugh! What now!?" Lily complained.

"I bet ya it's Mitch again" Seekah mumbled.

"Probably is. Definitely not Pat as he is way more disciplined than Mitch" Michael replied.

"Well then. Time to find out" Bren muttered.

Everyone groaned as they walked out the door. There they saw the two Mitch's and Pat together. Both counterparts had their weapons drawn out.

"Mitch, son of Poseidon. What are you doing?" Michael asked.

"This idiot won't leave me alone!" Mitch replied.

"Shut up!" Mitch yelled.

"Pat?" Michael asked.
"Care to explain?"

"Well you see I wanted to examine the resemblance between the two Mitch's so I brought them both out here to examine them. Clearly a bad idea as the moment I started to point out their differences the Mitch from our world started to complain. He didn't like the fact that his counterpart was a God. Or a demigod to be exact. Thus lead to the point were Mitch wanted to prove that he was the better counterpart. And the demigod Mitch had no choice but to fight him as he was being stubborn and wouldn't give up" Pat explained.

"Thank you Patrick, now Mitch. Our Mitch. Please stop this barbaric behavior and end this fight at once" Michael replied.

"Will do sir" Mitch smirked.

He then proceeded to slash his scythe at the other Mitch. Swiftly, the demigod Mitch dodged the attack.

"Heh you'll have to try harder. Even the fishes attack faster than you" Mitch said.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" Mitch yelled.

As he sended a spiral of acid coming at his counterparts way.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play huh?" Mitch replied.
"Heh bring it on angry snek bok!"

"You won't be so cocky by the end of this fish boi!" Mitch said.

The two counterparts clashed as their friends and guild mates watched them go at each others throats. The demigod Mitch conjured a huge wave from the ocean surrounding the island, while the Dragon slayer got into his battle stance ready to perform his secret art.

"DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART!" Mitch yelled.

"Heh not so fast snake boy!"

"POISON DRAGON SLAYER!-"

"POSEIDON'S WRATH!-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BANG!!!!!

The two counterparts fell on the ground gasping for air. Both Michael's sighed.

"You idiots! How could you both have been so careless! You could've not only destroyed the guild hall. But could've also destroyed the neighbouring islands! Not to mention Atlantide too!" Michael yelled.

"Amateurs I expected more from you Mitch. Not only did you almost destroy this land and possibly the neighbouring islands too. But you both fought in the most abrupt manor. As my mother told me to always fight for the right cause, Not to start war whenever you felt like it" Michael lectured.

"Your lucky we both stepped in before it was too late" Michael replied.
"God knows what could've happened next".

"Anyways both of you should head to your rooms. The rest of you should remain in the guild hall until further notice" Michael replied.

"Right" they all replied in unison.

"Bren I entrust their safety in your hands" Michael replied.

Bren nodded as he lead the remaining members and counterparts inside the guild hall.

"As for you two idiots. We'll be having a nice chat in your rooms about the situation" Michael replied clutching his spear.

The other Michael also drew out his weapon.

"Let's go" he said.

As he and the other Michael escorted the two Mitch's to their rooms.