New Years Ball Part 1

Third Person POV:

The grandmaster sat at his desk rearranging his files when he saw the two Michael's walk up to him all tired as per usual. The old man raised his eyebrow as he watched the two of them casually stroll into his office looking half dead as always.

"Uhh hey Michael er- Michaels what brings you guys to my office?" He asked.

"Why must being a leader 've so stressful..?" They mutter.

"Ohhh so that's what this is about" Jonathan replied as he stared at them.

"We never get a break in Grimshade. Like everyday someone in Grimshade is causing mayhem. It's like a never ending cycle implanted into their systems. An unhealthy routine their brain taught them" The demingod replied.

"Mhm I just wished they all could get a long for one night or just stop fighting for once" the Grimshade guild leader said.

"Right" Grandmaster Jonathan replied. "Don't worry! Your fairy godfather Jonathan shall save you poor Cinderella's!!!"

"Oh..? How so?" they asked.

"Oh by spicing up their lives~" Jonathan replied. "Back in my day I blah blah blah"

The two Michael's sweatdropped as they slowly backed away from the grandmaster's office.

<I just hate it when old people say "Back in my day" because we all know they won't shut up once they say so> they  said in their heads as they ran away.

"-and then I was like it really did spice up my life-" Jonathan said as he then realized both of them were gone.

He sighed as he shook his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he muttered. "Young people these days..."

"Why

"Why..? Just why?" The shadow god slayer asked.

"Well you said you wanted a break so I Grandmaster Jonathan a.k.a The fairy godfather have granted your wish!"

"By throwing a New Years Ball..?" The son of Athena muttered.

"Yup! C'mon it would be fun! Besides I needed a good excuse to gather the guilds here anyways" Grandmaster Jonathan exclaimed.

"But I'm pretty sure we would've came anyways-" The guildmasters muttered before they were interrupted by Jonathan.

"RIGHT TIME FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN!!!" Jonathan exclaimed.

"Oh god-" Grimshade and their counterparts muttered as the grandmaster took his wizard hat off and reached inside of it as if he was searching for something.

And surprisingly or well unsurprisingly (well I guess it depends on the perspective of the viewer) Jonathan took a small folded piece of paper out of his hat. He fixed his eye piece and unfolded the paper. He coughed and read it out loud and clearly.