Who are you?

Listen to the music if you want to

Fairytail origins pov

Third person POV:

A foot step through the portal and out came a smallish man wearing a purple jumper and a black ripped pants with some white runners. His hair was black with a purple tip. His eyes were very dark shade of brown. The guild couldn't help but notice the resemblance of the man to a person they knew. Michael the guild leader of Grimshade.

"Who are you and why do you look like our guild leader?" Pat asked pointing a pistol at the Micheal look alike.

"First of my name is Micheal secondly who are you!?!?" Michael asked.

"Someone you don't need to know" Mitch said drawing out his sword.

Suddenly four more people came out crashing into Micheal.

"H-huh where are we?!" A boy with ginger hair asked. He looked just like the shadow Dragon slayer Colin.

"Last thing I remember was playing with the dolphins..." The Mitch look alike replied.

"Ugh all I remember was playing some games on the mine switch" the Seekah look alike mumbled.

"Lily are you okay!?" Colin asked helping up the girl who supposedly was called Lily.

"Y-yeah"

"Um I'm sorry but who are you!?"

At The Protectors and Divinus Magia....

Both guilds were eating their dinner when suddenly a portal appeared and out came ten people.

"Uh what the..." Lo Pho muttered staring a the unknown people.

Some of them looked like people they knew but there were a few people they couldn't recognise.

Kay and Jakey quickly got up from there chairs and then hid behind Bryan and Relena. Who both drew out there swords. David and Bjorn got their magic ready to fire awaiting there guild leaders commands. Ritchie and Brandon stood in front of them and said,

"Who are you?"

The whole room fell silent....
Kit clutched Mario's shirt tightly scared about what might happen next.

A man with a beard stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Greetings everyone. My name is Xylo son of Hades. And these are my friends we do not wish any harm upon anyone here" Xylo said causing the guilds to sigh in relief.

"Greetings Xylo I'm sorry if this is way to straight forward or rude but how did you and your friends get here?" Brandon asked.

"That is something were all confused about you see we were all doing our stuff then suddenly this weird portal thing appeared and dragged us all inside" Xylo replied.

"I see... so it seems though as if you've come from another dimension!" Lo Pho said causing both parties to stare At the small cat.

"A talking cat?" A girl with a snake tail asked quiet shocked.

"This is normal" replied David.

"Oh"

"Anyways who are the rest of your friends sir Xylo?" Inmo asked.

A boy with brown hair and white wings stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Hi my name is Bryan and I'm the son of Aphrodite!" Bryan said all cheery.

The girl with the snake tail then introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Kayla but you can call me Kay," she replied.

A boy with black with a blue fade stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Hi my name is Jakey and I'm the son of Khione,"

Then two boys stepped forward and introduced themselves. One had dark ginger hair and blue eyes and wore a similar bandanna to Ritchie's except in the colour of blue. The other one had long white hair and blue eyes.

"Hello my name is Ritchie and this is my brother Inmo we are the sons of Hermes"

A girl with very light blonde hair stepped forward she had tan skin and had the body of a satur.

"Hi my name is Relena daughter of
Artemis"

Finally the last three boys introduced themselves. One had white hair with a red fade and red eyes, the other one had black hair and brown eyes and wore a wreath around his head. The final one had ginger hair and blue eyes and was quite tall.

"Hi I'm Brandeen son of Ares this is Mario son of Zues and Daveed son of Momus" he replied in a monotone voice.

Both guilds just stood there in shock.

"W-What!?"

Next chapter coming soon....