Her Confession

Third person POV:

All the members of Grimshade and there counterparts sat in the guild hall. Both Micheal's had announced a meeting. Both parties sat down waiting. Bren and Pat were chatting to OOO Colin while the two Seekah's were playing chess. Both Lily's stepped into the room.

"Hey Lily er um.. Lily's??? " Bren said when he saw her.

"Hey everyone how are you all?" Lily asked as she glanced around the room.

There were a few murmurs but nothing else. The door creaked open. In came the shadow dragon slayer, Colin. The bartender Lily noticed him straight away and his her face behind her counterpart.

"Go talk to him!" She whispered.

"W-what!? I um..."

"Your his friend right?"

"Uh yeah obviously-"

"The go talk to him!" Lily whispered/yelled As she pushed her counterpart into the shadow Dragon slayer.

"S-sorry" Lily apologized glaring at her counterpart.

"It's fine..." Colin replied.

The whole guild stared at them. While there counterparts stared at the Aphrodite who was snickering.

"Hey everyone sorry that were late- and what happened here!?" Michael
asked as he walked into the guild hall. He kept staring at his children, Colin and Lily who were in a very awkward position lying on the floor.

"It's not what you think!" Colin muttered.

"Bren?" Michael asked turning to his second in command.

"We were all just chatting when we suddenly heard a small scream. We all looked over to see Colin and Lily in THAT position" Bren replied.

"Lily what did you do?" Colin asked looking at his girlfriend.

"I may or may not have pushed her into him hehehe" Lily admitted sheepishly.

"Bad girl" Colin said. "No animals for a month."

"COLIN! NOOOOO!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" Lily complained.

"Well you shouldn't be messing with your other worldly self in the first place" Michael replied.
"Sorry about that by the way."

"It's fine" Lily replied while Colin got up. He held his hand out to help her which she gladly took.

"So who's up for a game of hide and seek?" Bren asked trying to enlighten the situation.

Most of Grimshade and there counterparts raised their hands. The only ones who didn't were Mitch, Pat, the Dragon slayer Colin, the bartender Lily and both Micheal's. Bren glared at them.

"C'mon guys! It'll be fun!" He replied.
"Also Mitch this shall be your other punishment."

Mitch groaned. Pat sighed.

"I'll come then. I'll take care of Mitch" Pat replied.

"Then I guess I'll go too" Michael replied as the other one nodded.

"Colin? Lily? Are you guys coming?" Bren asked.

"I'll-"

"We'll come in a minute! I just need to tell Colin something!" Lily said interrupting his sentence.

"Uh okay sure! We'll be waiting in the training grounds" Bren said as they walked out. Lily glanced over at Colin who nodded as they walked over to a small room in the back of the guild.

Normal writing starts now!

"So what did you want to tell me?" Colin asked staring at the purple haired girl.

'C'mon Lily! You can do this!' She thought.

"Uh.. Lily? Are you okay?" Colin asked.

"Uh yeah..." Lily replied. Lily then took a deep breath.

"Hey Colin... Have you ever fell in love..?" Lily asked shyly.

"H-huh!? W-why are you asking this!?"Colin asked surprised.

"I was just wondering..." Lily said looking down.

"I uh no? why are you asking this anyways. I've never fallen in love before-"

"You know what? Forget it!" Lily snapped. Making Colin even more confused.

"What!?" Colin asked.

"Forget it!" Lily repeated as she stormed off. Leaving a confused Colin standing there alone.

To be continued...

FINALLY!!! I'VE DONE IT!!! I'VE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE! I'VE COMPLETED A CHAPTER!!! I-

Got to go make a new one now....

*Cries*