Fairytail Origins reacts to ships!?

Note:

I ain't promoting my other book I swear XD

It just was the first thing that came to my mind and it did make sense since they are technically reacting to some ships.

Enjoy!

Remember!

"Fairytail Origins"

"Origins Of Olympus"

'Narrating'

(P.S read my Fairytail Origins reacts to ships book if you haven't already! XD)

Third person POV:

"Are any of you guys in a relationship?"

The whole room fell silent. The Origins of Olympus counterparts stared at each other deciding whether to tell them or not. Finally Bri spoke up.

"Yes. Well some of us are" Bri replied.

The room fell silent once again. The tension was high.

"Well uh... do you mind sharing that information?" Grandmaster Jonathan asked.

"I guess we could" Jakey answered.

"So who wants to go first?" Marshie asked.

"I guess I'll go first..."

HOPE YOU FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS ARE READY!!!!!!

CAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GET SPICY!!!!

"Hi it's me Bryan son of Aphrodite and my sexuality is homosexual / gay. And yes I have a boyfriend. And it's Jakey son of Khione also stepson of Poseidon" Bryan replied.

The Fairytail Origins counterparts fell silent.

"I guess us Aphrodite's will go first. Hi it's me Bri one of the daughter's of Aphrodite. And my sexuality is heterosexual / straight. My boyfriend is the son of Apollo, Austin" Bri said.

"And I'm Lily the other daughter of Aphrodite. My sexuality is heterosexual like my sister and my boyfriend is the son of Hermes, Colin" Lily replied.

At this point all the Fairytail Origins counterparts were speechless.

"And uh yeah I'm Kay and I have A boyfriend. His name is Mario the son of Zeus" Kay replied.

The counterparts were literally speechless. Not even the extras
(Yes that's what I'm going to call them) knew what to say.
After a few minutes they finally regained their composure.

"Well uh this is awkward..." Bren muttered glancing over at a confused Colin and red faced Lily.

"Adsfskdaffsjdjdjxjdjjsk" was all Kay could say her face flushed beet red. Mario just stared at them emotionless.

"I uh... wait w-what!?" Asked a confused Jakey he was blushing madly it was as if he was going to faint. Bryan looked at the ground blushing too.

"Wait.... what!?" Silver replied shocked. Both Dream and Silver acted slightly more calmer than the others. Almost as if they weren't fazed by this.

"I really don't know how to feel about this..." Brandon mumbled.

"Same..." Ritchie replied.

"Rocks for brains and the takeover mage..." David muttered.

"The shadow Dragon mess up and our bartender..." Mitch said.

"Our guild master and our second in command..." Stu said.

"And our fire Dragon slayer and our time mage..." Lo Pho mumbled.

"Mind explaining how these relationships even started?" Relena asked.

"Oh God this will take a while" Bri muttered.

"Oh God where do we even begin..."

"I guess I'll go first..."

To be continued....