OOO shipping stories in a nutshell

Third person POV:

"I guess I'll go first," OOO Bri replied.

"So one morning I was out walking through the woods trying to find my brother when I ran into Micheal, Ritchie and Austin on a family day out. I kept watching them as they were in the way and they were pretty interesting to watch. They acted like an actual family. Then all of a sudden they spot me and I guess from there i got caught up in their mess" Bri said.

"Yeah it was pretty fun. I fell in love with Bri the moment I first saw her. I mean she was so pretty I would be crazy to just ignore my inner self. As we got closer those feelings got stronger. To the point where I got really jealous easily and that lead to depression" Austin explained.

"Yeah me and my brother held a ball and we decided that everyone should at least try to bring a plus one. So I chose well I guess my other self chose Xylo. And that ended up pretty badly. I lost my date and we aren't that close anymore. But during those times Austin was always there for me and I guess I fell in love. Heh sometimes I question my choices in guys" OOO Bri replied.

"Aw! That was so cute!" FTO Kay said.

"I'll admit that was quite adorable" FTO Brandon said.

"Other self?" FTO Michael asked.

It's going to go back to normal now.

RE:

"Fairytail Origins"

"Origins Of Olympus"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess we'll go next" Colin said.

"Okay so, when I met Lily she was being imprisoned by ogres. We still don't know why but that is irrelevant. I was out adventuring another dimension with my step brother Seekah, when we came across a cave and there we found Lily. We couldn't just leave her there so we decided to take her back to our place. When she woke up she was really shy and she had very vague memories at the time. She was pretty cute so I guess that's how I fell in love with her. Over the time things grew a bit crazy and sometimes way to out of hand. But she did gain a lot more confidence" Colin said.

"Yeah I fell in love with Colin when we first met to because he was so nice to me and he was also very patient. Like he was always there for me. Although whenever I got hurt or something bad was happening he'd get a little possessive. But I know he loves me. And although we went through a lot of crazy and tough times he always stayed with me" Lily replied.

"That's so cute..." Bren mumbled.

"It's a little cute..." Mitch admitted.

"I guess we'll go next" Kay replied.

"So I met Mario on his first day at Camp Oasis. Like I said before I'm the camp counselor so it's my job to deal and take care of everyone in the camp. I'm not so fond of newbies but Mario seemed different. He was very nice and caring. He had mercy on all creatures and wasn't rude at all. He was the one person at Camp Oasis I could stand and liked. And I guess over the time I grew feelings for him" Kay said.

"When I joined camp oasis I was still very new to all the God stuff so I had no clue as to what was going on. Everyone pretty much knew everything or at least had a clue on what there godly parent was about. However I didn't even know who my godly parent was until my third day at Camp. However once I find out things started to change. My godly parent was Zues the King of all gods, so everyone expected me to be just like him and be all powerful. However Kay and a few other people were different. They treated me as a normal person and were also very nice to me. Kay however was one of the closes people to me. She was always there for me and supported me too. She is a really great person and overtime I realized I fell in love with her" Mario replied.