New Years Ball part 2

Warning. This chapter is gonna be spicyyy ;)

Or at least good enough tea for shippers ;) XD

.

Third person POV:

Previously on OOO X FTO CROSSOVER...

-*°*-

Mitch stared at Pat.

"I hate you" he replied.

"Oh you know you don't" Pat replied.

"We'll see about that" Mitch muttered.

-*°*-

Sequel to that chapter begins now! ^-^

"Okay who's next?" Grandmaster Jonathan asked.

"I guess I'll go next" the demigod Michael replied as he stepped onto the podium.

Like the others, Michael dipped his hand inside the hat and picked out a folded piece of paper from within. He stared at the piece of paper he had chosen and chuckled.

"Well this should be interesting..." the demigod replied.

"MOM HURRY UP I WANT MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!" Austin yelled from the crowd.

Michael the son of Athena sweatdropped as Ritchie the son of Hermes moved away from Austin muttering
"I don't know him" under his breath.

Michael stared out to the crowd and was preparing to face public humiliation by performing his act.

.
.
.

"HAI I'M BLEEP BLOOP BOOP BEEEEP!!! AND I'M THE SON OF ALPHONSO! NOT APOLLO! A.L.P.H.O.N.S.O!!! YOU KNOW APPLE TREE? YEAH HE'S REFERRED TO THAT! I'M THE CHILD OF THE PROPHECY I NEVER DID, SLAYER OF THE HYDRA I KILLED WITH MY PARENTS, THE ONE WHO DRUGGED PRETTY MUCH EVERY ONE IN CAMP WITH THIS SUBSTANCE CALLED TOMB JUICE. OH I WONDER WHO I AM" Michael the son of Athena replied.
"OH WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT TO SHOW YOU GUYS!!!"

The demigod Michael then magically drew out an identical teddy bear to Fred from the abyss if nothingness. He then hugged the teddy bear.

"THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND FRED! HE AND I TALK EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I'M NOT INSANE OR ANYTHING I JUST TALK TO AN INANIMATE OBJECT EVERY SINGLE DAY. BUT REMEMBER! FRED IS MORE THAN JUST A TEDDY BEAR!!!" the demigod said clutching onto "Fred" tightly.

Everyone laughed at his impression of Austin as Austin just sat there dumbfounded.

"I have been bamboozled" Austin replied.
"Is that really how I act 0-0?"

"Oh I'm just impersonating the person that was on the piece of paper I got" The son of Athena replied.

"So then it's me 0-0" Austin replied.

"Oh? How could you guess?" Michael asked sarcastically. "Totally wasn't the personality-"

"Fred" Austin replied. "The only thing right about your performance is Fred."

"I'm sorry what-"

"Fred is only good and accurate thing throughout your whole performance" Austin replied refusing to believe the truth.

"Ughh but that was-" Michael protested before sighing. "You know what? Fine sure uh huh totally not 100% accurate."

"Okay then who's next?" Grandmaster Jonathan asked.

"I'm going next I guess" Brandeen replied.

The Origins Of Olympus were quite shocked that out of all the people here BRANDEEN would go and impersonate someone willingly. They all sat there with perplexed looks on their face. Branded sighed as dipped his hand inside Jonathan's hat and picked out a random piece of paper. He looked at the paper he picked out and said nothing. His face was expressionless and there was no clue as to what he was feeling or any sign to indicate who it could be. They all stared at Brandeen as they waited anxiously yet curiously awaiting for Brandeen's anticipated performance in the art of charades. After a few seconds Brandeen directed his gaze at the audience.