The naughty corner

Third person POV:

Both Mitch's were left sulking in a corner.

"This is your fault..." Mitch muttered.

"Excuse me! You started it first!" Mitch mumbled.

Both Mitch's stared at each other enraged. It was bad enough that they got a long lecture from the two Micheal's but the fact that none of them won the fight pissed them both off. They then continued to stare at the wall sulking.

Meanwhile...

Mario, Kay and Kit stepped into the inn. Mario turned to the two small girls and sighed.

"I'll go talk to the inn keeper. You two just sit here and relax or go out somewhere. Just be back before dusk" Mario replied.

"Will do big bro!" Kit said.

"Okay bye Mario!" Kay said.

Mario then left to go and chat with the inn keeper leaving Kit and Kay. Kay turned to Kit.

"So what now?" Kay asked.

"I guess we can go and explore the town" Kit replied.

Kay nodded as she and Kit walked out of the inn. They walked past numerous shops and went sight seeing.

"This town is huge!" Kit replied.

"Well maybe for us it is..." Kay replied.

Kit and Kay both started sulking.

"That's because we're short ŤwŤ" they both mumbled.

"Sad life" Kay mumbled.

"Yeah."

Kit and Kay then decided to ask the people about the recent events occurring in the town. They walked up to countless people and numerous shops but none had a clue as to what they were talking about. Kit and Kay both shared confused glances at each other. In the end both girls sat down on a bench right beside a water fountain. They both sighed.

"Got anything?"

"Nope."

"Great."

"This is their village! How do they not know any recent events that have occurred here if they live here!?" Kay asked frustrated.

"Logic. Maybe the people here don't talk to each other that much. It goes like this, news can mainly be spread to others by the word of people. Kinda like rumors in a sense" Kit replied.

"But the fact that no one knew though..."

"Yeah it's weird."

"Well then should we go to Mario or keep looking for clues?" Kay asked.

"Lets go to Mario. He may have a clue as to what is going on" Kit replied.

Meanwhile at the naughty corner...

"I am sorry for what I have done and I will not do it again. I am very sorry" both Mitch's mumbled.

"Good now you are free to go" Michael replied putting away his scythe.

"At least you apologized" Michael replied as he put away his spear.

'Yeah we forcefully had to say sorry' both Mitch's muttered.

"Wanna repeat yourselves?"  Both Michael's said in unison giving both Mitch's a lovely death stare.

"Nope! I'm out!" Both Mitch's said as they both ran out of the building going their own separate ways.

"Again. I'm really sorry about the Mitch from this world. He's really rowdy. I can tell your Mitch was innocent in this fight. He just got really unlucky and got caught up in his mess" Michael replied sincerely.

"It's fine. I'm just glad he's alive. Our Mitch isn't exactly one of the most strongest demigod's out there" Michael replied.

"He has a lot of potential but lacks the skill to do so"

"Yeah, I know"

"So wanna go and get a drink?"

"Eh sure why not."