Mitch, Jakey and the Poseidon/Khione children

Third person POV:

(I should've probably stared this at the start of the book but~ the events that occur in the series will not affect the storyline here unless of course I have a really good idea for it then it will affect the storyline

Now enjoy the story! ^-^)

That night Mario slept on the same place where he use to sleep as a kid. All homeless and alone once more, except he was more hated then ever. He clenched his fists as he held back his tears.

"What the heck is wrong with me!?" He asked himself.

Villagers quickly rushed by him trying to avoid his fierce gaze. Adults encouraged their children to run as fast as they can as they were intimidated by the ex convict. He sighed not caring at all at what others thought anymore. He threw his life away once, he was given the chance to redeem himself. And he threw it away once more. For what? Some anger he couldn't understand? He felt anger rage inside if him desperate to come out. Funny thing was he was pretty much angry for no reason. He couldn't understand why he was so mad all of a sudden. He felt like he wasn't himself in a way. But he knew it wasn't that case. He knew he was under his own free will. He could feel it. But he wished he was under someone's control at this point.

"Why did I do that..?" He muttered to himself.
"She was only trying to help me..."

He looked up at the sky.

"What happened to me..? Why am I like this..?" He asked himself.

He received a wave of nostalgia flooding back to him. Of how he was an outcast, how he lived and spend countless nights shivering and sleeping on the cold hard streets, how people were afraid of him and now he could feel a small wave of hunger rush into him. He sighed as he got up and went to go buy some bread at the nearest bakery. He handed a couple of bronze coins before grabbing a small loaf of bread and heading out the door. As he was walking out he saw familiar auburn hair flutter in the distance. He looked over and stared intently and intensely. There stood a girl with auburn hair and pale peach skin. She wore a white blouse and a wine coloured dress. In front of her was a guy with messy chocolate hair and sapphire eyes. He wore a grey jacket which had a coin pinned onto it. He also wore very noticeable and unfashionable pink pants. He then noticed that he and her were too close... and it finally hit him. The girl stood on her tippy toes and kissed they guy In front of her. Mario's jaw dropped. He almost dropped the freshly baked bread he bought.

"I remember..." He muttered.

They pulled away slightly blushing as the girl turned around and noticed Mario standing there. She smiled.

"Hey Mario!!!" Kay replied waving at him.

Mario simply waved back and turned to leave. Kay grabbed his hand.

"What's with the sudden disappearance!? Like I just waved hi and then you just wave back with no talk at all!!!" Kay said looking quite disappointed.

Mario sighed.

"Sorry Kay but I'm not in the mood for small talk or just socialising with others in general at the moment" he said before he wandered into the forest.

Kay stared at him perplexed as to what had just happened before sighing. She felt a warm but rough hand touch her shoulder.

"Lets go" Stu replied as Kay nodded in approval.

They both walked out of atlantide heading elsewhere.

Meanwhile somewhere else...

The two demigod's Jakey and Mitch were playing in the water. Their counterparts stood at the side watching them intently.