The Good Boys and The Bad Boys

Listen to the music if you want to

Third person POV:

Previously on Origins Of Olympus and Fairytail Origins crossover....

"Um I'm sorry but who are you!?"

-Grimshade 15/9/19.

Both parties stood there looking at each other intently in silence. Both parties shot piercing eyes at each other. While clutching there weapons tightly.

"Its high noon boy's.." Pat said reloading his pistol.

"Yeah I know thanks for reminding us" the Micheal look alike replied his spear The Art Of War.
"If you step two feet towards us I won't hesitate to kill you"

"Your quite feisty for a kid" Mitch taunted.

"For your information I am the oldest out of this group" Michael replied.

"Oh so your an old man" Mitch shot back.

"This old man will put you to sleep for eternity if you don't shut up!" The  Michael look alike snapped.

"Oof"

"Well then does this old man have a name?" Bren asked.

"Why yes and his name is Micheal!" The look alike responded.

The whole guild fell silent.

"Well I might as well formerly introduce myself, I'm Micheal son of Atheena, Goddess of War, ancestral son of Odisyus great leader of Troy" he replied.

"I'm sorry your name is Michael son of who? son of what? What what!?" The Dragon slayer Colin asked in confusion.

"Atheena! Don't you know the Greek Goddess of War!? Y'know female version of Ares The God of War?" The Colin look alike replied.

"Who!?" The young ice mage, Seekah asked.

"Ares God of War. My dad?" The demigod Seekah replied.

"ALL OF YOU MAY YOU PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELFS ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!!!!" The guild master yelled.

"Thank you like my friend said. My name is Michael son of Atheena, the Greek Goddess of War" The demigod Micheal responded.

"Hi my name is Seekah I'm the son of Ares the Greek God of War" Seekah announced.

"Hi my name is Colin one of the sons of Hermes the messenger to the gods. Also the God of speed and thieves and lots more and this is Lily the daughter of Aphrodite the goddess of love"

"And I'm Mitch son of Posedion God of the Sea, earthquakes and horses"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( ^3^ )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
0w0
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What???...."

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very short chapter folks.

But anyways until next time.

Together at once.....