Jinyoung-A Hot Night

Genre : Smut

Song : W1 11 (Eleven)

requested by multifandomiesx

third person's pov
"ahh..it's so hot i'm sweating like shit right now." Jinyoung whined. the electricity was down in their apartment so the fan can't be turned on neither the aircon. "i can't sleep at all it's annoying the hell out of me." Jinyoung sighed. he turned over and saw his girlfriend , Eunso , fast asleep. she had no difficulty sleeping in the heat since she was used to it when she lived with her parents at a younger age. "babe , wake up~ you can't sleep when i can't. i'm over here sweating like shit and you're fast asleep it's not fair." Jinyoung whined. "why did they even cut off the electricity today."

Eunso didn't budge since she was asleep soundly. "babe can we get up and buy some cold beer to drink? it might make me feel better please? we don't have work tomorrow anyway. i'll go buy beer at the convenience store now will that be good?" it was as if he's talking to the wall. Eunso was still asleep. "ah Eunso , get up~ get up~ please~" he tugged her arm. "stop it!" Eunso got up and pushed him away. "you're annoying me , let me sleep please i'm tired." Eunso said turning her back to him. "me? annoying? how can you say that after calling me cute before she fell asleep earlier? you said you won't be able to sleep after seeing me act cute but now you're snoring away. did we fall out of love?" Jinyoung pouted. "you really changed."

Eunso sighed and sat up with her eyes closed. "yay! you're up! hehe why are you closing your eyes?" Jinyoung laughed. "get up and spend time with me , i can't sleep." Jinyoung begged while tickling her. Eunso was holding her laughter when she couldn't take it anymore and got up laughing. "you're finally awake! play with me , i can't sleep." Jinyoung said. "ah , what do you wanna play? we don't have the internet." Eunso sighed. "we don't need the internet to play , are you ready?" Jinyoung smirked. "ready for what?" Eunso asked. "something you'll enjoy." he whispered ; giving her a kiss on her lips. he pushed his tougue into her , feeling her breathe heavily from the sudden make out. when he pulled away , she hung her head low in embarrassment. "are you shy?" he snickered. "it's alright." he whispered before kissing her again. "if you keep fidgeting , i can't continue. just surrender yourself to me and do as i say. don't be scared. trust me." he whispered and moved down to her neck , sucking her skin. "are you still shy?" he asked and Eunso nodded. "don't be nervous , trust me with your body." Jinyoung said ; continuing his butterfly kisses on her collarbone.

"shall we begin?" he asked. "you said you felt hot. this is going to make you feel even hotter. are you sure?" Eunso asked and Jinyoung nodded. "fancy asking me that after turning me on. i know you're scared but there's nothing to be afraid of." Jinyoung said. "it's my first time though..how can i not be afraid?" Eunso asked. "just put everything in my hands and focus on my touch , that's all you need to do." Jinyoung undressed Eunso before doing the same to himself. "i see that you're wearing cute blue panties but it's coming between out love so that has to come off." Jinyoung placed his hands on her hips , hooking his fingers with her panties wanting to pull it off only oy get stopped by Eunso. "i'm s-shy..don't remove them please." she said. "if i don't remove them , i can't show you my love for you. it's dark so i can't see it perfectly anyways so don't be shy alright?" Jinyoung pulled her panties down and threw them on the floor. "now for it to not hurt so bad later , i'll put my finger in first okay? slowly feel it." he stuck two fingers into her entrance making Eunso gasp. after a few pumps , he pulled his finger out and positioned himself. "you got the feel , it's just that now a bigger thing will enter you. i'll go in now." Jinyoung said pushing his dick into Eunso , moaning after feeling her wrap around his member.

"it's hot in there. but it like it. does it hurt?" he asked Eunso and she nodded a little. of course it will hurt , it's her first time. "it's okay , i'll be gentle. i won't be rough." he said ; thrusting in her slowly so he wouldn't hurt her. when he felt like she was about to cum , he stopped making her gasp in frustration. "if we cum too quickly , it's a waste." after a few seconds , he started thrusting again. the whole room was filled with moans coming from the two. "it's so tight , i might cum soon babe." Jinyoung said between his moans and thrusted a little faster making the two of them cum together. Eunso was catching her breath. "i feel hot , but good at the same time." Jinyoung said. "this made me feel hot as well , i can't sleep now. thanks." Eunso said sarcastically. "isn't that good? that means we can do it once more." he smirked.

------------------------------------------------------