CIX-Devil's Desire

Genre : AU

Song : (G)I-DLE Oh My God

requested by miazzz_

(important roles you must know)
Demon/Devil : Mijin
Self Murder : BX
Fraud : Jinyoung
Disciple : Hyunsuk
Deity Of Pureness : Yonghee
Deity Of Purness 2 : Seunghun

third person's pov
smirking to herself as she saw the Disciple—Hyunsuk enter the ginormous ballroom sizer place , Mijin picked up her purple cloth and started dancing seductively with it. Hyunsuk was drawn to the pretty yet dangerous looking colour and continued to look at the dancing silhouette. Mijin could feel she was succeeding in her attempt. before he was completely indulged by Mijin , his loyalty for the Deity Of Pureness made him come back to his senses. Hyunsuk turned around and quickly left the room. Mijin wasn't flustered that her plan didn't work , she knew time was all she needs for now.

Mijin is a Devil , who tempts people through lust. it was her strength. with every person she manages to tempts , the stronger she becomes. but because so many more people were loyal to the Deity Of Pureness , Mijin was still not the most powerful one. in order to do so , she only needed to tempt 4 other people ; the higher ups that are known for their loyalty to the Deity Of Pureness. just these 4 people , and she'll be way more powerful than the Deity Of Pureness himself. So far , she has already suceeded with Self Murder—BX , and Fraud—Jinyoung. Hyunsuk was her next prey.

Hyunsuk walked down the corridor , unable to get his mind off whatever he saw earlier on. she was just too mesmerising for him to forget. every moment she danced was smooth and the purple cloth was just right for her. it was too beautiful to forget.

his feet brought him to the Deity Of Pureness—Yonghee , who looked at Hyunsuk with disappointment. "Hyunsuk , come here." Yonghee said. Hyunsuk stepped forward and got onto his knee in front of Yonghee—still having Mijin on his mind. "you know you sinned Hyunsuk. you're thinking of her even till this very moment." Yonghee said. "i'm sorry Deity , i've failed you." Hyunsuk said. "you wanted to continue looking." Yonghee said and Hyunsuk stayed silent , not knowing what to say. Yonghee just stared at Hyunsuk who was still on his knee , head low. when Hyunsuk felt himself start tearing up out of nowhere , blood started falling on the floor from his eyes. he touched the brim of his eyes and saw that he was crying out blood. "you'll receive your punishment like every other , i won't go easy on you just because you're my Disciple." the moment Yonghee said that , a strong force of wind pushed Hyunsuk out of the room and made him fall off. Yonghee's punishment for Hyunsuk's sin was to banish him away , letting Hyunsuk fall an endless route with blood as his tears.

Yonghee was in despair. he couldn't believe he just punished another loyal subject of his today. he just punished 2 of his own and now he banished his own Disciple—someone he was shaping for years. "Deity , BX is on the way to his isolation room and Jinyoung is already in his isolation room." the guard told him. "prepare for their punishments , it's almost time." Yonghee sighed.

getting dragged by the guards on the ground , BX just stared blankly on the ground as he was thrown into the isolation room for committing a sin. he was thrown inside to reflect on his sins which were deemed too much by Yonghee. however , BX's mind was just filled with Mijin. BX got tempted by Mijin and started developing feelings for her , resulting in his sin. after he started falling for her , he got corrupted by darkness which was the start of his sin. during his short period of isolation , he is supposed to reflect on his sins but all he could think off was Mijin , and Yonghee could sense it. "give BX his punishment." Yonghee said to his guard who immediately went on to carry out his orders.

the guards outside the isolation room got the orders and went inside to take BX out of the isolation room he was in for less than 5 minutes. BX willingly got dragged on the ground again. once they reached a dark looking place , the guards made BX sit at the edge of a wall. BX looked down and saw that his punishment was going to get carried out—drowning in a pool of blood. "the Deity ordered you to be drowned in blood. do you want to go in by yourself , or be pushed from behind?" the guard asked. "i still have a choice?" BX scoffed.

Yonghee , who was seeing everything that is happening now , started feeling a rush of anger after sensing BX was still having Mijin on his mind. with his powers , he sent a strong force of wind which pushed BX off the wall before he could even make his choice. BX who had his legs and hands chained up , struggled to stay afloat in the pool of blood. but even till his last breath , Mijin was all he could think about.

again , Yonghee was disappointed in himself knowing it is partially his fault for not being able to protect his people from the Devil herself. "Deity , Self Murder BX has drowned to his death." the guard reported.

although BX has died , because his last thought was still Mijin , it made her even stronger. Mijin made her way to find her love , the only one who wouldn't get death as punishment because she loved him back , the Deity Of Pureness 2–Seunghun. Seunghun fell in love with Mijin and sinned but because Mijin loved him back , her love for him protects Seunghun from death so Yonghee isn't able to punish Seunghun with death. when the two met , it was like Seunghun fell in love again. "i missed you." Seunghun smiled and held Mijin's hand for a kiss. "you should've heard that BX died. Hyunsuk has also been banished to fall and endless route by Yonghee." Mijin said. "yeah , they were my close friends. now Jinyoung is also in the isolation room preparing to die." Seunghun sighed. "i hope you understand i don't feel sorry at all. i'm doing all of this for us." Mijin caresses his head and Seunghun smiled with a nod. "i understand."

in the isolation room , Jinyoung was staring into blank space waiting for his punishment. he doesn't think he sinned at all because to him , loving Mijin the Devil was right. he knows that Mijin didn't love him back but that didn't matter to him at all. "Fraud , let's go." the guard said and Jinyoung stood up to follow the orders. the time has come for him to receive his punishment. they entered a room with a foul and awful smell. "your punishment is to get buried alive with excrement. please enter the area marked with the red tape and the process will begin." the guard said. without saying anything , Jinyoung stepped into the red tape area and laid flat on the ground. less than a minute later , a huge bucket from above poured a whole lot of excrement on top of Jinyoung until he was fully covered. just like BX , till his last breath Mijin was on his mind.

"Jinyoung just died. i felt a rush of power flow inside me." Mijin said and Seunghun stayed silent. "now i'm more powerful than the Deity Of Pureness himself." Mijin smiled. "Mijin , you know Yonghee told me that i have fallen from my pure status right? i'm no longer as powerful as he is." Seunghun said. "that doesn't matter , you have me." Mijin smiled. "from the bottom of my heart , i love you." she whispered.

——————————————————————
A/N : sorry if this story is confusing but it is based on (G)I-DLE's Oh My God MV. i wrote this story after watching a theory video on their MV. basically the roles are as follows :
Deity Of Pureness—Miyeon—>Yonghee
Deity Of Pureness 2–Shuhua—>Seunghun
Fraud—Soyeon—>Jinyoung
Self Murder—Minnie—>BX
Disciple—Yuqi—>Hyunsuk
Devil—Soojin—>Mijin