BX-You're Confusing me Pt. 2

Genre : Angst

Song : Seventeen DK I'm First (Tempted OST)

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
Edeline was on her way to go meet BX outside at the pick up point when she saw Woohee walking in front. both Woohee and Edeline were studying in the same university so it wasn't surprising they bump into one another so often.

smirking to herself as evil thoughts filled up her mind , she quickened her steps towards Woohee tapping her shoulder when she reached her. Woohee turned around and rolled her eyes with a sigh after seeing who tapped her. "what do you want?" Woohee asked while she started walking. "nothing , just wanted someone to walk with." Edeline smiled innocently.

Woohee ignored her and just continued walking her way. Edeline was glad her mini surprise plan was working out. BX was picking her up and the pick up point is next to the exit for people who needed to take buses home. when they reached the pick up point , BX saw Woohee who wasn't paying attention to him. "hey , i'll get going now." Edeline waved and pointed to the car BX was in. Edeline recognised the car immediately but her head didn't turn to walk away. she just stood there blankly.

"oh! do you wanna go with us?" Edeline asked. "no thank you." Woohee said before turning to walk her way. "oh well." Edeline shrugged before opening the car door. "wait." BX said before getting out of the car. "Edeline , go home yourself. Woohee!" BX yelled to Woohee who stopped walking. she turned around and looked at BX who was facing her. "get in , i'll send you home." he offered. "yah Lee Byounggon!" Edeline said. "Edeline please , Woohee-"

"forget it , just send her home. i don't want to take my ex-boyfriend's car home and make someone upset." Woohee replied before going on her way. "Woohee!" BX yelled but got no reply from her. Woohee did almost accepted the offer but thought that BX was only doing this to act like he cared for her. 'he's doing this because he wants to hurt me for the second time. don't do it Woohee.' was what she told herself.

her trust for him faded away after getting hurt continuously.

BX wanted to go after her in his car but was yelled at by Edeline. "Edeline! i love her! don't do this to me or her anymore! i'm a guy who has feelings too." BX said before getting into the car , driving off without Edeline who was starting to flare up. BX wind down the window of the passenger seat while he drived slowly next to the way for the pedestrians. "Woohee , i'm sorry for whatever i did. would you please get in the car so we can talk it through?" BX asked Woohee who didn't even bother turning to him.

"Woohee.." BX called out. he sighed and drove away. Woohee slowed down her tracks as she saw BX's car drive away. "knew it was all too good to be true." she mumbled to herself. when she finally reached the entrance of her home , she keyed in the code to unlock her door when someone pushed her inside suddenly closing the door behind him. she was now pinned onto the wall by the person. when she looked up , she felt a rush of relief to see that it was BX and not some stranger but immediately tried pushing him away. "don't push me away , i know you're happy to see me." BX said. "i'm relieved it was you who intruded my home and not some random guy. at least i can throw you out of my place." Woohee slid down quickly and escaped from BX.

"Woohee , how many times must i tell you that Edeline was the one who forced me to break your heart? you don't read my texts or answer my calls. how will i even get the chance to explain things to you?" BX asked. "you don't. i never said you had a chance from the start. i lost all my trust for you BX , leave me alone. that's not a request , it's an order and a warning." Woohee walked to the door and opened it. "i hope i'll never see you again BX. even if we do , act like you don't know me. for that i'll thank you in advance."

BX knew Woohee meant that and dragged his feet to leave. without hesitation , Woohee closed the door after BX exited her apartment. "so this is the end.." BX could feel tears filling up his eyes as he walked to his car with his head hung low. Woohee looked out her window hiding behind her curtains as she watched BX get into his car and disappearing from her sight. "i loved you , but you hurt me." she mumbled before turning away.

————————————————————