Jinyoung-Someone Better Pt. 2

Genre : Angst

Song : Blackpink Hope Not

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
it has been weeks since the last time Jinyoung saw her and he still can't move on. after much consideration , he decided to look for her at her apartment. it might annoy her or make her pissed but he's willing to do anything to try and save this relationship.

when he reached her place , he was hesitating to ring the bell. should he just turn and leave? his mind wasn't cooperating with his heart. his hand reached for the door bell and rang it. after ringing the bell , he gasped and slapped his own hand ; ready to turn around to leave. "who's there?" a voice he always wanted to hear was heard. she probably couldn't tell it was him because he was facing the side and also he had a cap on.

he hung his head low and turned to face the door. "who are you?" she asked. Jinyoung took a deep breath in before lifting his head up. Ahreum gasped when she saw Jinyoung. half of her wanted to press the door open for him , but the other half reminded her of the things she've done to hurt him. "go , leave. don't come back." she said before turning her back. "i know you're still there Ahreum. i gathered my courage to come over. please let me in and we can talk." Jinyoung raised his voice from behind the door. 'don't listen Ahreum , you want him happy you leave and ignore.' she mumbled under her breath before going to her bed to hide under the covers.

"Ahreum! i'm going to stay here until you respond by opening the door for me." Jinyoung threatened. Ahreum groaned before standing up to open the door for him. "i told you to-" before she could finish her words , Jinyoung pulled her arm and kissed her deeply. despite her struggles , Jinyoung didn't budge. tears flowed out of Ahreum's eyes as she slowly gave up pushing him. the kiss lasted for a few seconds before Jinyoung broke away earning a slap from Ahreum. he didn't react shocked or move from his position after the slap. he knew he deserved it for kissing her without permission. "sorry for doing that without permission." Jinyoung said. Ahreum didn't say anything as she turned around ready to close the door behind her when Jinyoung held her wrist. "can't..everything go back?" he sobbed.

Ahreum pushed his hand away from her wrist. "no Jinyoung. move on.i don't wanna hurt you anymore. please stop making things difficult for me. i beg you." Ahreum pleaded before closing the door behind her. Jinyoung leaned against the closed door and slid down to the ground , just like what Ahreum did inside. the love was strong , but Ahreum's mentality was taking over.

time skip~

Jinyoung never failed to look for her at least five times a week trying to get the relationship back only to fail with every try. Ahreum had enough she could tell her heart was about to give in any moment. in order to protect him , she decided to move.

it was another day of going to Ahreum's house for Jinyoung. surprisingly , the door opened with the first try of ringing the door bell. but an unfamiliar lady was inside. "you are?" she asked. "sorry but is a girl named Ahreum here?" Jinyoung asked. "oh! the girl! why she's such a nice lady , she sold this house a week ago and left two days ago." the lady said. "what?" Jinyoung asked. "do you know her?" she asked and Jinyoung smiled bitterly. "we're lovers in our hearts , but her mentality ruined everything." Jinyoung sighed. "i'm sorry young man , if i knew where she went i'd tell you. i'll keep a look out for you incase she comes back." the lady smiled. "thank you so much." Jinyoung bowed before leaving.

"Ahreum..do you really wanna end this like that? was our relationship nothing to you? i'm hurting more without you than i was with you." Jinyoung sobbed.

——————————————————————