Seunghun-Quarrel Solved

Genre : Smut

Song : W1 Deeper

requested by miazzz_

third person's pov
Taehee and Seunghun planned for a trip to Jeju island for their first anniversary. however , on the way to the island they had a little lovers fight. when they arrived at the house Seunghun rented , the two didn't talk at all. Taehee took her luggage and dragged it into a room meant for one person before she shut the door. Seunghun dragged his luggage into a room meant for two and laid on the bed heaving a loud sigh. he felt bad for the fight but knew that Taehee is too angry to talk right now.

when it was dinner time , Seunghun made a meal for two and knocked on the door to Taehee's but she didn't answer. "i know you're still pissed at me , i cooked a meal for you. please eat up." Seunghun said before walking to his room with his share of food. Taehee went out after Seunghun left and saw the food he prepared for her. she sighed and took the bowl of food to her room to eat before changing into her swimsuit. she wanted to take a dip in the pool to cool off. she had the bath robe on her with her swimsuit underneath.

after making sure she was alone in the pool area , she took off her robe and entered the water slowly

after making sure she was alone in the pool area , she took off her robe and entered the water slowly. her hands moved slowly under the water while she walked straight towards the middle of the pool when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist from behind and turned her around forcefully. it was Seunghun. Taehee was shocked when she saw him but immediately remembered what happened along the way here. she pushed him away ; ready to exit the pool when Seunghun stopped her , bringing her even closer to him than before. "why do you always act so bad? doing that only makes you hurt." Taehee said.

"you're really a grown up now." Seunghun smiled. "what? go away." Taehee started splashing water to Seunghun as she starts taking steps back. "come here." Seunghun smirked. "don't come any closer." Taehee smirked back as she took even more steps back when Seunghun grabbed her wrist under the water and pulled her towards him with his arm around her waist. their faces were inches away. Taehee was blinking her eyes a little faster than before as a sign of nervousness. "if you get this nervous , it'll make me look like the bad guy." Seunghun smirked and leaned into her. Taehee closed her eyes , ready to feel his lips on hers.

Seunghun smirked when he saw her close her eyes. instead of leaning into her lips , he leaned into her ear and whispered sensually , "i'm leaving first." he broke away from her and walked towards the stairs. "what?" Taehee asked in disbelief. "you told me to go , if i don't leave you're not gonna come out." Seunghun licked his lips while he looked at her body. Taehee caught him and bent down till her head was only above the water with her arms crossed above her chest. "hey! pervert!" she frowned as Seunghun chuckled. "see you in the room." he winked before grabbing his robe to wash up.

Taehee stayed in the pool a little longer before she got up and washed up too. Seunghun's words remained in her head. 'see you in the room'. after she washed up , she walked to the kitchen wanting to grab a drink when she got grabbed by Seunghun after she walked past his room. Seunghun shut the door behind him and pinned her to the door afterwards. he stared right into her eyes , breathing heavily as he got closer to her face. "i told you to meet me in the room , didn't i?" Seunghun whispered. "you did , but didn't mention which one." Taehee replied. "of course a room that have a bed big enough for us to do it would be the answer." Seunghun smashed his lips onto Taehee's , picking her up by her thighs to walk towards the bed. he placed her down on the bed and took off his top and bottoms , doing the same to Taehee.

"no bra?" he smirked after removing her shirt. he went back to kissing her , giving her lustful eyes in between. "this will solve our problem , right?" Seunghun asked and Taehee smiled. "it sure will." Seunghun got onto his knees and spreaded her legs open , inserting his dick into her without letting her adjust. Taehee was in pain but Seunghun was too into it. he quickened his pace. the two could hear the bed creaking other than their moanings and breathings. Taehee soon felt pleasure after a few more thrusts.

"Taehee , i'm coming. i can't hold it." Seunghun said. "i'm coming too." Taehee groaned. after a few more hard thrusts , the two came and Seunghun pulled out lying next to Taehee panting like crazy. "is our quarrel solved?" Seunghun asked looking at Taehee with love. "yeah it is. sorry i turned the cold shoulder on you." Taehee said. "i love you babe." Seunghun gave her a peck on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around her bare body.

————————————————————