BX-You're Confusing Me Pt. 3

Genre : Angst + Fluff

Song : Seventeen DK I'm First (Tempted OST)

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
both Woohee and BX never spoke to each other ever since their break. BX was still his same old self , abiding to Edeline's requests and Woohee was now a teacher teaching art to preschool children. she enjoyed teaching so BX never crossed her mind ever again.

although he was told not to , BX himself kept spying on Woohee so he could update himself on how she's doing. he knew where Woohee was teaching but never showed himself in front of her because he didn't want to see that smile disappear from her face. seeing her smile while she guides to children was his source of happiness.

"Woohee , you free to take an extra class today? Kimberly is on sick leave today." Julia said. "sure , i'd be happy to." Woohee smiled. "you're always so enthusiastic when it comes to having extra classes." Julia chuckled. "i can see more children , why not?" Woohee giggled. "i'll come by and help when i have the time to. i have a one hour class later." Julia said. "how long is Kimberly's class?" Woohee asked. "2 hours." Julia replied. "alright." Woohee got up to start preparing for her class. "the class is at room 8 by the way. about 9 kids." Julia said before rushing for her class. Woohee collected her files , apron and hair tie before heading to room 8. there were already 5 kids in there and they all looked surprised to see Woohee instead of Kimberly. "are you our new teacher?" one of them asked. "teacher Kimberly is sick today so i'll be taking over. you guys won't mind right?" Woohee asked with a smile and the kids smiled back shaking their head. "it's okay , teacher Kimberly must rest if she's sick." one of them said.

Woohee waited for the rest of the kids to arrived before she started class. "hi everyone , i am teacher Woohee. teacher Kimberly is unfortunately sick so i'll be taking over her class for today. now shall we start class?" Woohee smiled and the kids cheered excitedly. "let's see what you guys are suppose to do today.." Woohee flipped through the file of Kimberly's and saw that they have to learn clay making. "let's do clay making shall we?" Woohee asked and the kids cheered excitedly once again. she got up to get the materials needed and gave them out to the 9 of them. "before we start class , do you guys know what this is?" Woohee asked pointing to the clay. "play dough!" one kid shouted. "that's a thing you can call it but the real term is clay. it's not something consumable so make sure to not put your fingers into your mouth after you touched this before washing your hands alright?" Woohee explained and the kids answered a 'yes' in unison.

they started molding the clay into shapes of their own choice. "teacher Woohee , do you have a boyfriend?" a girl asked. "no , why?" Woohee chuckled. "my uncle is single and i thought you looked like someone he like. you and that girl he likes look really similar." she said. "do i? is she pretty?" Woohee smiled. "yeah she is! that is why my uncle likes her." she said.

"BX help me pick Yeonwon up please." BX received a call from his older brother. "again? how are you so busy that you can't even pick your own daughter up?" BX said annoyed. "i have a last minute meeting , i have no choice." his brother said. "but-" "listen bro , i need to go now. thanks in advance!" without letting BX say anything as a reply , his brother hung up. BX sighed but didn't feel so bad about it since meant he could probably see Woojhee there. he was praying to.

time skip~

"i'll make sure your art pieces stay safe when you come back for your next class with teacher Kimberly." Woohee smiled before she dismissed the class. only one stayed seated. "Yeonwon , why are you still here?" Woohee asked. "i don't see my dad or mom outside. they must be late." Yeonwon sighed. "well thats okay , you have me. teacher Woohee will chat with you till they arrive , will that be fine?" Woohee suggested making Yeonwon's eyes light up. "really? i'd love that!" she clapped.

while Woohee chatted with Yeonwon , BX just arrived the centre in his sports car. he got out of his car and walked into the centre. he walked past room 5 which was where Woohee usually had her classes in but it was empty , which made him stop. 'Woohee isn't here today? that just made things way worse.' he thought to himself. he then made his way to room 8 where Yeonwon was. he just walked straight in without thinking much and froze after seeing who was with her. Woohee stood up , unable to blink from who she was seeing. "uncle BX!" Yeonwon ran to him and hugged his leg. "oh Yeonwon.." BX said smiling to her. "is dad too busy again?" she asked and BX nodded. "she's your niece?" Woohee asked and BX nodded. "my brother's daughter."

"uncle BX." Yeonwon signalled him to bend down. "doesn't she look like the girl you like?" she whispered into his ear. BX just replied with a smile. "i think you should go now , she must be tired from class today and i need to lock up the class. bye Yeonwon , hope to see you soon." Woohee smiled and walked past BX trying to act as normal she can but BX held her wrist to stop her. Woohee gasped when she felt his touch. "Yeonwon , i have something to talk about with teacher Woohee. is it okay if you go over there and play while waiting? i'll treat you bingsu later." BX said and Yeonwon nodded before running to the corner of the room.

"what are you doing? we have nothing to talk about." Woohee changed her tone when Yeonwon was gone. "you have no class after this right?" BX asked making Woohee shocked. "n-no , i still have class." Woohee stuttered. "you're lying. i'll be honest , i come here almost everyday when you have class and memorised your schedule. you have no class." BX said confidently. "and? you still have to bring Yeonwon back home." Woohee said.

"really? Yeonwon , would you like teacher Woohee to come along with us?" BX asked Yeonwon who nodded enthusiastically. "you-" "you can't reject a kid." he smirked. "that's despicable." Woohee frowned. "are we having bingsu with teacher Woohee?" Yeonwon approached BX with a wide smile. "yes darling , because teacher Woohee is the woman i like." BX said picking Yeonwon up. "teacher Woohee is the girl in the picture in your room? that's great!" Yeonwon cheered. "but..i'm gonna need a little help wooing teacher Woohee. would you help?" BX asked and Yeonwon nodded. Yeonwon held out her hand for Woohee to hold which Woohee couldn't reject so she accepted her. "i will gladly help. teacher Woohee is a nice girl and uncle BX is a nice guy. both of you are made for each other." Yeonwon placed Woohee's hand in BX's free hand.

"if Yeonwon wants us to have a chance , i believe i deserve a second one. Woohee , can we get back together? i don't care if we need to start from the beginning. as long as i can have you by my side again , i have nothing to lose." BX said. "i- oh alright , let's go have bingsu." Woohee sighed. "yay!" Yeonwon cheered.

——————————————————————