Hyunsuk-My Choice

Genre: Fluff

Song: Got7 Let Me

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
Sooyong had her heart broken for the fifth time. well , not because she dated many guys ; it was also because the guys she liked always ends up with her foul enemy , Delancy. she never fails to make Sooyong feel inferior. once she finds out who Sooyong has her eyes on , she'll literally do anything to be with that guy just so she could make Sooyong sad again.

at this point , Sooyong was about to give up until the guy she had a crush on asked her out and started dating her. but , that relationship didn't last long once Delancy came between them. she would ofte throw herself onto Sooyong's now ex-boyfriend and sort of seduce him in front of Sooyong ignoring her presence. Sooyong had about enough and decided to surrender him to Delancy. her ex-boyfriend didn't oppose the idea and got together with Delancy days after their break up.

because off these heart breaks , Sooyong no longer believed in love. she gave up liking any guy ever again.

until one day , a close friend of Sooyong's named Hyunsuk asked her out. Hyunsuk liked Sooyong ever since they became friends 3 years ago but he didn't have the courage to confess. of course Sooyong didn't want to accept it partially because of how she didn't believe in love anymore. she knew Hyunsuk for 3 years and believed he wouldn't break her like her past loves did. however , Sooyong's believe in love took over her and made her reject Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk didn't want to give up so he decided to look for Sooyong at her apartment. he rang the bell and covered the peep hole so there will be a higher chance of Sooyong opening the door. once she opened the door and met Hyunsuk's eyes , she immediately wanted to close the door but Hyunsuk stopped her with his foot. "i wanna talk , Sooyong." he said. Sooyong sighed and pushed open the door. "what do you wanna talk about?" she asked.

"you know what i wanna talk about." Hyunsuk said. "i told you i can't go out with you. my heart doesn't want to." Sooyong said. "give me a chance." Hyunsuk said. "i want to , but you know why. please tell me you don't like me , please like someone else." Sooyong said , all ready to close the door but Hyunsuk pulled her into a hug.

after struggling for a while , Sooyong gave up and let Hyunsuk hug her. "my choice is you. it won't change." Hyunsuk said , caressing her hair. "give me a chance please Sooyong? i'll make you believe in love again." Hyunsuk asked. he broke the hug and held Sooyong's hand. "do you trust me?" Hyunsuk asked bending a little to match her eye level with his. Sooyong looked away upon eye contact shyly and smiled. "okay , i'll give you a chance because i trust you."

————————————————————
A/N : sorry if this was bad , felt like i needed to update but i had family issues about an hour before this and immediately went through an anxiety attack. please understand.