Jinyoung-Beast

Genre : Smut

Song : NCT Dream Drippin

requested by miazzz_

third person's pov
"he's fine to go home today. you can get the discharge form once i submit it to his nurse later. for now i think you can pack your things up and wait for her to come in with the form. just don't walk around too much or your ankle won't be able to recover quickly." the doctor said after examining Jinyoung. "thank you." Euntae said with a slight bow. after the doctor left the two alone , Euntae started packing their belongings. "i need to change , can you give me a new set of clothes?" Jinyoung asked Euntae who started rummaging the bag for a set of clothes. once she found one , she handed it to Jinyoung who started trying to get up from the bed. "woah , don't move so much!" Euntae rushed to his side to help him. "i can't change while sitting down." Jinyoung said.

he was in his hospital gown with disposal undergarments underneath. Euntae helped him off the bed. "i need you to be next to me incase i fall." Jinyoung said. Euntae held onto his clothes , drawing the curtains around the hospital bed and stood with her back facing him. she could hear clothes ruffling behind her as Jinyoung took off his hospital gown and the undergarments which made her gulp. Jinyoung smirked as he slid his arms around her waist making Euntae jump from the sudden touch. "it's been long since we did it.." he whispered in her ear. "Jinyoung , we can't do this here." Euntae tried pushing him away but his grip around her got tighter. "we won't do it here , we'll do it at home." he smirked , taking his clothes from her arms.

"your ankle has not recovered yet , i won't do it until it's better." Euntae said. "it's my ankle that's injured , not my dick." Jinyoung chuckled. "but still-" "no refusing babe." he pecked her cheek before getting back onto the bed. Euntae shaked her head is disappointment before she drew opened the curtains again and went back packing. about a while later , the nurse came in and handed Euntae the discharge form while Jinyoung learnt to use the crutches. "is it okay if i don't use this?" Jinyoung asked. "it's okay but you'll have to put on another layer of protection." the nurse said. "okay , anything but crutches." Jinyoung said. "i'll go get the doctor." the nurse said before exiting.

time skip~

after they were ready to leave , they took the cab back to Jinyoung's place. once they reached his apartment , Euntae placed their things on the floor and helped Jinyoung continue walking. "you just recovered , go to bed." Euntae said. Jinyoung looked into her eyes with lust. "bed? will you be okay?" he eyed her up and down. "i'm a beast in bed." he smirked before walking over to his bed. "ahh..it hurts." Jinyoung hissed trying to get his leg up on the bed. Euntae stood far away after helping him sit on the bed because whatever he said earlier in the hospital. he was trying to get her closer to him. "slowly! you'll injure your ankle!" Euntae rushed to him to help his leg up onto the bed. before she could move away , Jinyoung pulled her above him. "what are you doing?" she tried getting up but he had his right hand around her waist. "remember what i said at the hospital right? i told you no refusing." he smashed his lips onto hers and pulled her onto the bed.

Euntae stopped struggling to get away from him and started kissig him back. she could feel Jinyoung smirk while they kissed as his hands roamed around her body. "your leg might get worse Jinyoung , we need to stop." Euntae moaned as he travelled down to her neck. "you're telling me to stop after turning me on? that's like stopping a hungry beast from eating after starving for a week." Jinyoung said removing her top. "then let me do it." she placed her hands on his chest to stop him. Jinyoung smirked and took off everything that he was wearing. "you wanna dominate? you wish." he said. "i'm not dominating , i'm caring for your leg and your hunger from this guy." Euntae rubbed his dick making Jinyoung throw his head back in pleasure. "stop teasing and shove it in already!" he groaned. Euntae stripped herself and sat on top of him.

"your not being patient Jinyoung , i have the upper hand here. i can leave you turned on since you can't walk fast anyway." Euntae smirked. "pretty sure you won't be able to do so anyway." Jinyoung said having his hands on her hips. Euntae slowly placed her clit on the very tip of his dick before slidding in while feeling pain. Jinyoung could tell it was painful for her and held her hands to show comfort. "just endure it okay? pleasure will come soon." he said and Euntae nodded before she started bouncing on his dick. the two were panting really heavily and Euntae was starting to get tired since she was enduring pain in the start. Jinyoung pulled out and turned her over , adjusting himself to enter her once again.

Jinyoung was gentle at first but once Euntae started moaning with pleasure , his thrusts became fast and rough hitting her G spot over and over again which made Euntae feel like she was cumming. "Jinyoung..i'm coming." she shaked. "hold it babe , i'm not close yet." Jinyoung quickened his pace which only made Euntae came quickly. she was shaking while Jinyoung continued thrusting. "Jinyoung..stop.." she panted. after a few more thrusts , he finally came and laid down slowly next to Euntae. "glad i was persistant on my plan." Jinyoung smiled. "you're really a beast in bed , i feel sore down there now. how am i gonna go home like this?" Euntae asked. "well , this bed can hold two people." he smiled. "i didn't lie to you about being a beast in bed didn't i?" he smirked.

——————————————————————