Yonghee-A Small Surprise

Genre : Fluff

Song : AB6IX Breathe

requested by miazzz_

third person's pov
Yonghee and Sooyeon were in Busan during their break and today they were gonna relax and enjoy the whole day today. the reason why they went to Busan is because their break isn't long enough for them to travel out of Korea and Yonghee wanted to visit Busan a long time ago. previously they visited Jeju because Sooyeon wanted to.

"Sooyeon , let's go." Yonghee grabbed his backpack and waited for her at door. Sooyeon got her small sling bag and followed Yonghee out. "where are we gonna go?" Sooyeon asked. "Gwangbokdong food street. i heard the food there is delicious." Yonghee locked his hands with Sooyeon's. "really? oh i can't wait to eat my heart out." Sooyeon smiled. "you can eat as much as you want babe." he pinched her nose. the couple took a cab there and when they arrived , the place was crowded. "i'm already convinced the food here is definitely good." Yonghee said. the two started walking down the street , tasting everything that caught their eye and grabbing a second serving if they like it. "the food is scrumptious i can't stop eating." Sooyeon said. "me too , well it's not wrong that we're enjoying ourselves during our break." Yonghee smiled.

after spending half a day there , Yonghee got Sooyeon to follow him somewhere. he refused to tell her where they were going no matter how much Sooyeon was bugging him. Yonghee knew how Sooyeon loved art so he was planning to bring her to the Radium Art Centre. when they got to the venue , Yonghee covered Sooyeon's eyes and got off the cab. "where are we going?" Sooyeon chuckled holding onto his hands that hovered over her eyes. "just walk straight ahead." Yonghee said. once they entered the centre , he removed his hands and watched as Sooyeon gasped in awe after seeing where she was. "Y-Yonghee , i don't know what to say.." Sooyeon smiled like a fool. "you don't have to say anything. let's just go in alright?" Yonghee said. Sooyeon held his hand and pulled him straight to the centre.

the two spent hours in there because Sooyeon was fascinated by almost everything there. when it was time for dinner , Yonghee brought her to a well-known barbeque restaurant. "eat again huh?" Sooyeon smirked when the waiter served them the ingredients for them. "look at you staring at the food forgetting me." Yonghee pouted. "i didn't forget about you." Sooyeon chuckled. Sooyeon started grilling the meat. "here is some for you." Sooyeon cut up the meat and gave it to Yonghee. "nah you should eat first." he said lifting his plate up wanting to put it in front of Sooyeon but she declined. "eat it or you're gonna say i forgot you're here." Sooyeon joked. Yonghee kept the plate in front of him and waited for Sooyeon to cook somemore for herself before starting to eat when she did.

after dinner , they headed back to the apartment they stayed in. "i had fun today." Sooyeon said while she applied her skin care products. "glad you did." Yonghee said while he sat on the bed. "i can't believe we're gonna go back Seoul in two days. it's not fair that we need to study so much only to get a few days of break only." Sooyeon sighed getting up from her seat to sit next to Yonghee on the bed. "come here." Yonghee stretched his right arm over asking Sooyeon to go into his arms. "where's the next place you wanna go?" Yonghee asked. "i can't think of places to go for breaks this short." Sooyeon pouted. "then if we have longer breaks?" he asked. "Japan? since it's nearby." Sooyeon suggested. "sure , anything for you." Yonghee smiled.

——————————————————————