Hyunsuk-I'll Only Like You Pt. 2

Genre : AU + Fluff

Song : (G)I-DLE Help Me

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
weeks after they found each other , Ryueun's injury got better but it hasn't completely healed. it's only a matter of time for an infection to kick it. Hyunsuk was off to find food in the morning today and he insisted Ryueun stayed behind even though she has been begging to follow him. Ryueun got out of the hut and looked around to see that their washed clothes have dried.

limping as she made her way to the clothes , she collected them and went back inside the hut to fold them , putting them away nicely. "great , what else can i do to be useful?" she sighed. before she could think of something , she heard footsteps from behind indicating Hyunsuk has arrived. excitedly , she got up forgetting about her injury resulting in a sharp but short pain in her thigh making her groan in pain.

"Ryueun?!" Hyunsuk exclaimed when he saw her bend down from the small broken window. he rushed into the hut and helped her back on the bed. "i told you to stay still , your injury hasn't completely healed. what if it starts bleeding again? can you just stay put on the bed?" Hyunsuk nagged. "okay alright , you're so naggy." Ryueun chuckled. "i got baby crabs. we'll have them for dinner." Hyunsuk smiled showing the bag he had. "finally not fish." Ryueun joked. "i'll go collect water to replenish our bucket. stay. put. on. the. bed." Hyunsuk said. "yes grandma." Ryueun said making Hyunsuk glare at her.

"you kept the clothes?" he asked noticing their clothes at the corner of the bed. "yep , i did great right?" Ryueun smiled. "yes but please stay put on the bed now." Hyunsuk said. "but i wanna be useful! i feel so useless. you're doing everything but i'm just lying on the bed waiting for food and water or sleep."  Ryueun frowned. "you can start helping after this gets much better." Hyunsuk pointed at her deep cut. "but-"

"please? you're helping me too if you stay on the bed and rest." Hyunsuk asked. "alright , but once i'm much better i'm helping you. and you can't refuse." Ryueun said. "got it princess." he smiled and left her alone.

time skip~

Hyunsuk helped Ryueun out of the hut after he was done cooking the baby crabs and they finished it in no time since they only have one meal a day. "i think i can open a restaurant once we get rescued. i can cook both crabs and fish now." Hyunsuk said. "that's not good enough to open a restaurant." Ryueun said. "thanks for ruining it." Hyunsuk rolled his eyes.

it was getting dark and the sun was going down. before Hyunsuk could help Ryueun back inside the hut , someone flashed some lights down around their area from above. it was then the two of them started hearing the sounds of the helicopter. "HEY! DOWN HERE! WE'RE HERE!" Hyunsuk waved. the helicopter descended a little more and a guy at the helicopter door threw down a roped ladder. Hyunsuk looked at Ryueun with a worried face but she assured him she can climb the ladder.

Hyunsuk helped her up and she climbed the ladder first with a lot of effort before Hyunsuk climbed up next. when the two were finally up into the helicopter , the same guy helped them with their seatbelts. "thank you so much!" Hyunsuk couldn't stop thanking them. "don't mention it , we saw the S.O.S sign on the beach." the pilot said. "S.O.S?" Ryueun asked confused. "i wrote it a few days ago." Hyunsuk explained.

"you injured , girl?" the pilot asked. "yeah , cut myself with a coral reef i assume." Ryueun said. "we'll land and send you to the hospital." the guy sitting next to Hyunsuk said. "that's so nice of you , thank you both of much." Hyunsuk said. "i don't remember how many times have you thanked us , kid." the guy chuckled.

"you two dating?" the pilot asked. "yeah , she's my girlfriend." Hyunsuk said proudly. "girlfriend?" Ryueun asked. "i assumed we started once we confessed?" Hyunsuk said. "but we never-" "once your leg recovers we'll go on an actual date. but you're still my girlfriend now." Hyunsuk smiled.

———————————————————