BX-Raindrops Of Love

Genre : Fluff

Song : NCT Dream Beautiful Time

requested by Lucille-25

third person's pov
Yeonsoo and BX , a couple for 2 years , have been living together in a three room apartment. both of them were studying at the same university which had quite a distance from their homes so they decided to move into an apartment near the school to minimise the chances of being late for school. Yeonsoo's parents were against the idea at first but eventually agreed after finding out that the two were dating for sometime already. they moved into this apartment about 3 months ago and they really enjoyed being around each other everyday. of course fights happen between them ; something that happened a day ago.

the couple fought an hour ago because of a misunderstanding. Woobin , a classmate and a close friend of Yeonsoo , confessed to her two days ago even though he knew she's in a relationship with BX. Yeonsoo made herself clear that she only loves BX and looks at Woobin as a friend. Woobin understood and requested that his confession wouldn't affect their friendship. Yeonsoo agreed although it's hard to not feel awkwardness in the air when she sees Woobin around school. just yesterday , Woobin bought flowers for Yeonsoo because it was valentines day. before Yeonsoo could even reject his flowers , BX saw the scene and yelled at Woobin. Yeonsoo tried explaining but BX was just too angry to listen. the couple hasn't been talking ever since the incident occurred.

both of them felt down after the fight but Yeonsoo didn't have the courage to speak up , and BX is still unclear of what really happened. now BX was in his room by himself doing his assignment , while Yeonsoo was in the living room watching television. while staring at the television , she noticed that it was raining outside. Yeonsoo always thought the rain was really calming. whenever she can't sleep or feel stressed out , she'll always search for the sounds of raindrops to make herself feel better. pushing the balcony window open , she stepped out into the balcony allowing raindrops to fall on her. she closed the window so the rain wouldn't get inside. feeling the raindrops fall on her made her forget whatever happened for a short time.

BX got out of his room to get a cup of water but realised Yeonsoo wasn't in the living room but the television was on. he went to her room to see if she was there but her room was empty. he started feeling a bit of panic when he couldn't find Yeonsoo. before he rushed back to the kitchen , he realised the balcony window was not closed completely. that was when he saw Yeonsoo there , standing by herself looking out. BX sighed and took the umbrella near their main door and walked towards the balcony where Yeonsoo was. he opened the umbrella and slid the window open. Yeonsoo was too distracted by her thoughts to notice BX behind her. BX then covered her with the umbrella and just waited there for her to notice him. Yeonsoo didn't sense anything until she felt like there wasn't much raindrops falling on her and looked up to see that there was an umbrella over her. she turned around and saw BX standing there , looking at her.

"what are you doing out here?" he asked. "it's raining." Yeonsoo said. "and you came out without an umbrella? do you want to get sick? you know you catch a cold easily." BX said. "you care..?" she mumbled but BX heard it. "of course i do. what kind of boyfriend doesn't?" BX said.

"look , there's really nothing going on between me and Woobin. before i could reject his flowers you appeared and immediately yelled at Woobin and stomped off without letting either of us explain." Yeonsoo said. "i know , i definitely overreacted. i'm sorry if i scared you. but i'll have to be honest with something." BX said. "what is it?" Yeonsoo asked. "i don't like it when Woobin is around you. i know you won't do anything to upset me because i trust you but i don't trust him. he clearly is aware of our relationship but won't keep his distance. can i ask if you stay away from him?" BX asked. "sure , i want you to feel secure. i don't feel entirely comfortable with Woobin after finding out about his feelings for me too." Yeonsoo said. "if he still insists , let me know and i'll show him you're only mine." BX smiled. "so , are we okay now?" Yeonsoo asked and BX nodded with a smile. "then you can put this aside and join me." Yeonsoo said and took the umbrella away from BX before pulling him next to her so they can enjoy raindrops falling on the both of them.

——————————————————————