Jinyoung-I'll Forgive Your Past

Genre : Fluff

Song : Kang Daniel 2U

requested by sheychhoe_13

third person's pov
"let's go Chaebin!" Hanjin said. "got it , give me a second to pack up first." Chaebin said while stuffing her textbooks into her school bag. "okay a second is up!" Hanjin said and Chaebin rolled her eyes. "i meant literally." she smiled sarcastically. the two were excited to watch a movie they planned to watch together after school a week ago and didn't want to be late for the show.

"let's go from the back , it might faster." Hanjin said and dragged Chaebin towards the shortcut out of the school. while they were walking towards the fence , the both of them heard a commotion going on a few feet away. looking at each other not knowing what to do. "let's check it out , sounds like someone needs help." Chaebin said but got held back by Hanjin. "i recognise that voice , it's the bullies. let's go , i don't want any of us to get hurt." Hanjin said and Chaebin frowned. "if it's them , then the more i wanna confront them." Chaebin stopped to where the noise was coming from.

there , a group of guys were blocking the pathway of petite looking girl. "why are the answers wrong? this is a weighted assessment mind you!" a buff looking guy who Chaebin suppose is their leader asked. the guy raised his hand up wanting to hit the girl when Chaebin yelled at him to stop.

"hey!" Chaebin stepped in front of the girl and blocked the guy. "and who the hell are you? get out of my way." he said. "i'll go if she gets to go with me."  Chaebin said. "this imbecile? Jinyoung , do your magic." he said and a small faced guy stepped forward. "pretty lady , please come with me." he held his hand and smiled sweetly at Chaebin who scoffed at him. "i'm not stupid , i won't be smittened by you like all the girls in the school supposedly would." Jinyoung was taken aback from Chaebin's words but kept his cool.

"this is ridiculous! count yourself as lucky for today! let's go!" the leader said and the rest followed behind him. Chaebin turned around and smiled to the petite girl. "everything's okay now." "thank you." she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "do you want to come watch a movie with me and my friend? that might help you forget what just happened." Chaebin offered. the girl looked at her with puppy eyes. "i'll get you a ticket." Chaebin smiled. "but that's too nice of you." she said. "are you declining me now?" Chaebin pouted and the girl quickly shaked her head. "then let's go!"

time skip~

Chaebin , Hanjin and the petite girl , Yoonah , became close friends ever since that movie session. the bullies no longer find Yoonah's trouble whenever Chaebin was with her.

on the other hand , Jinyoung slowly grew interested in Chaebin. occasionally he wanted to wait for her outside her classroom with the intention to talk to her but it always fails because his friends would pull him away.

during break , Jinyoung saw Chaebin and immediately felt his feelings become lifted. "hey guys , i'm gonna head to the toliet." Jinyoung said before leaving his friends. he approached Chaebin who was with Hanjin and Yoonah. Chaebin immediately got into protective mood upon meeting eyes with Jinyoung. "don't worry—" before could complete his sentence , Chaebin cut in.

"if bullying people is your hobby , you might as well kill yourself. getting rid of one person is better than hurting many." Chaebin said. Jinyoung could feel like his heart broke after hearing what Chaebin said to him. "you've got the wrong idea , i'm not here to bully you or your friends. i wanna have a word with you." Jinyoung said. "just say what you wanna say here , who knows you got your pals to attack my friends once i go with you." Chaebin said. "i—fine , i wanna ask you out on a date." Jinyoung smiled. "date? you can date me in your dreams. i'll never date a bully. who cares if many girls are crazy over you? i'll be that special one and not be crazy over you." Chaebin said before she dragged her two friends away.

Jinyoung knew he got rejected because he was part of the bullies. and because of that , he decides to change himself for the better. sure enough he was known as the handsome guy who can smitten any girl because of the group but he didn't join them with the intention of bullying anyone at all.

time skip~

"hey Chaebin , i think we'll leave you alone for a moment." Hajin said before she and Yoonah left Chaebin after seeing Jinyoung walking towards them. Chaebin was confused but soon understood what was going on after seeing Jinyoung. "hey." Jinyoung said. "hi." Chaebin said without looking at him. "i was wondering if i could still ask you out." Jinyoung said , going straight to the point. "you're still interested in me?" Chaebin asked and Jinyoung nodded. "do i still stand a chance? i changed myself for you , please forget what i did in the past. i regret it all. if i could go back , i would never have walked on that very path." Jinyoung said.

Chaebin knew he changed because after he left the group , their leader started spreading tons of rumours about him making everyone stare at Jinyoung with judgement whenever they see him. the fact that he changed himself for the better for her made her feel like she was special to him.

Jinyoung stood there anxiously while she was deep into her thoughts. "if you're no comfortable , i can leave you alone." Jinyoung said. "hey wait." Chaebin said. "i'll forgive your past. when are you going out?" Jinyoung's eyes widened with glee after hearing Chaebin's reply. "thank you , i promise i'll never go back to my past self again." he held his hand out and Chaebin placed hers inside.

——————————————————————